Episode 4

(The team goes in to Corto Maltese while Red Tornado explains who Starro the Conqueror is. Starro is being funded by the government using Corto Maltese citizens as test subjects. Starro escapes enraging Captain Atom)

(Power Girl and Captain Atom are against this and turn on the League and they fight)

JLU V. CAPTAIN ATOM AND POWER GIRL

(Martian Manhunter sees that Power Girl is beginning to realize that she's her own person after being a clone of CADMUS)

(Realizing this, Power Girl and Captain Atom turned good, but saving everyone from Starro, Power Girl sacrifices herself and dies)

(The government ends up being exposed for their crimes and Starro. Since this is the government we're talking about, they don't pay for their crimes. Instead, they send Amanda Waller to a prison in Louisiana)

POST CREDITS SCENE 1

(We get a scene where Waller is introducing herself as the warden of Bell Reve with all of the prisoners we saw in The Dark Knight Returns plus some more)

-Deadshot
-Harley Quinn
-KIng Shark
-Weather Wizard
-Polka Dot Man
-Copperhead
-Firefly
-Merlyn

POST CREDITS SCENE 2

(We get a scene where that meteor from earlier comes to Earth but lands in Gotham City. It's not a Kryptonite meteor, it's Hal Jordan. He just Landed on Earth looking for John Stewart. He is approached by a shadowy figure. You may know him as Batman)