A DUSTY OLD CROW'S LUCK

Somewhere in an abandoned partway, Qrow Branwen was casually strolling at a leisure pace, enjoying the scenery around him. Beside him was a young girl with short brown hair and Amber eyes. She was looking around her with a nervous expression

"Seriously Amber, could you stop? Cause I'm pretty sure you're scaring the little animals with that look f yours

"Seriously Amber, could you stop? Cause I'm pretty sure you're scaring the little animals with that look f yours." Qrow demanded, getting tired of her constant look outs after a while. The girl, known as Amber, looked down in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Mr Branwen. It's just that, it's my first mission without my team. So I can't help but feel scared should something wrong happen and I can't do anything about it." She responded.

He looked at her for a while before chuckling. "I know what you mean. I was far worse than you on my first mission." He responded. "Really?" She asked in ciriousity. He chuckled before admitting "I didn't even dare to sleep for the entire mission since I was afraid something bad will happen. Especially knowing my bad luck that keep popping up every now and then" he mumbled the last part.

"So what happened?"

"Turns out it was easier than I expected. Made me look like an idiot for worrying over nothing."

"Oh!" She realized the similarities, looking down in embarrassment, again. However, he wasn't done. "What I mean is that, though you don't have to expect everything going your way, you shouldn't think of the worse things either. Just relax and keep a clear mind. And I'm sure you'll do just fine." He told her. "Thank you Mr Branwen." She told him, smiling. "No problem kiddo." He responded.

Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them "I wouldn't give her a fake assurance if I were you.".
Both of them turned around to see two people facing them. The first was a black haired boy wearing a green tracksuit with black sides.

The second was emerald haired girl wearing a short sleeveless dress with an exposed belly and a brown trouser with the middle being with white