important

WARNING
contains:
sexual stuff
mental health
$ui<de
strong language
sa

Narrator

the devil is known for evil. Anywhere he goes he left a trail of blood and bodies behind. No one knows what he looks like, what he sounds like, what he truly is like except one woman. This woman is the life in him. He'd die for her. Shes the reason he hasn't gone insane yet.

who is this woman? you ask. Some call her the luckiest woman alive. Some say shes a survivor. Some say shes horrible for being loyal to the devil. Those people die in under a day after saying that about her.

There are people who say shes a goddess and thats why the devil fell for her and treasures her over anything else. And those people are right. Shes the last living soul of the royal family of light.

The family that controls light lets the world see good and keep it in balance. Why dose the devil treasure her if hes the god of bad? You ask. The reason is because if there is no light there isnt a world to torture. So he keeps her in a dungeon so theres still light in the world? No he gives her everything she want he spoils her with love and money shes the light in him after all there isnt bad if there isnt any good.

Luciana the last godess of light
hair: white
eyes: light yellow
height: 5'7

Leonardo the devil
hair: black
eyes: red
height: 6'3/10 feet in devil form

rafe PA
hair: black
eyes: white
hight: 6'3