~Chapter 6~

Lucianas pov

I was again waiting for leo to come back home he had a long mission. I have something important to tell him. I walked out of my room and saw a black figure at the end of the hall.

I quickly ran back into my room closing the door and locking it. I heard loud footsteps walking towards the door i quickly ran behind the bed resting against the wall.

I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer louder by each step they took. All i wished for was that leo would come home and save me. I heard the door break and someone step in i looked up to see a human. A man wearing a dark cloth.

"W-who are you.?" i asked trying to keep my voice calm my large wings were pointing upwards against the wall.

"I am the devil. And its your time to die." he said in a husky voice i burst into tears. "Your not the real devil. The real devil wouldn't hurt the innocent." i cried he just laughed.

i heard low breath's coming from the door i looked up my eyes blurry from tears. Leo... "you chose the wrong woman." leo said in a angry tone "w-what.?" the man asked horrified backing away from me i quickly got up and ran into leos arms.

"shes my wife." leo said. The man looked horrified "a-are you t-the devil.?" the man said looking like he's a ghost "yes" leo said simply turning into his devil form. I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen. The man screamed but soon the screaming stopped.

I opened my eyes but i didnt see a body i only saw leo standing in his normal form "Leo" i say as i hug him "Are you hurt? Did he touch you?" He asked "No you came just in time" I said hugging him. "leo. Is it possible for me to get pregnant by you" I asked "Yea?" he asked very confused "Because the gnome said that i was going to have 2 kids in the future with the man of my dreams." I said smiling.

"Am i the man of your dreams?" leo asked "Nope" i said "Im joking leo ofc you are" i said jumping onto him. "We're going to have kids?" he asked "Yea two" I said pecking him on the cheek.