~Chapter 3~

Leonardos pov

i opened the door to our room and walked inside i closed it behind me i walked to the bed to see her sleeping there peacefully i took my clothes off leaving my with just my boxers.

i climbed into bed i faced the wall staring at it until i felt her push me onto my back and get ontop of me. I looked at her confused "what are you doing my love?" i asked staring at her i felt her long nails move down from my chest and onto my boxers she grabbed them and pulled them off. I looked at her confused.

I looked at her while she pulled her dress off and threw it to the ground. I covered my eyes with my hands not wanting to be disrespectful. I felt her pull my hands off my eyes and placed them onto her waist. I looked at her she nodded and smiled at me i moved my eyes to her georgeus body. She had an hourglass figure she had C cups and a flat stomach.

After that we all know what happened...😵‍💫
three hours later

i layed on the bed looking up at the ceiling lucia (nickname) was sleeping on my chest i felt happy but did i hurt her? what if i hurt her. I brushed the thoughts away as she snuggled closer to me i didn't need sleep i was already dead i was death so i dont need sleep i can sleep but i rather stay up and watch over lucia than sleep

she knows i dont sleep thats why she always snuggles close to me so if i ever leave she'll wake up to it. I know she hates when i leave but sometimes i have to leave. I always come back and the longest ive been gone was two days tbh according to rafe she almost lost it she even threatened him when he came to make sure shes ok. Dont blame her she was 11 when she witnessed the murders of her family her father, mother, grandmother, older brother, older sister and little sister.

i made sure to kill everyone involved with the murders thats what brought her close to me. I looked down at her long straight white hair beautifully spreading over the blanket her big pouty lips and her long lashes her beautiful nose that perfect jawline and those rosy cheeks. It made her perfect the most perfect woman to ever exist. She looked very similar to her mother and older sister ive seen them. As the god of death i can see ghosts and talk to them i can also let them see lucia ofc she cant see them or hear them but theyre there with her almost always until i cut the connection i can always reconnect them.

the first time her family saw her was when she was 17 i showed them. Her mother burst into tears so did her sisters and brother her father smiled at her and thanked me for keeping her safe and happy they were with us today at the field with the gnome they saw how happy she was.

I know shes happy but she would be happier if her family was alive sadly i cant make that happen atleast yet its not possible for me yet i can bring back one person every year when i turn 25 thats still 5 years ive asked them who will i bring back first they all said her youngest sister she was still 6 nothing had changed her older sister was 17 so she was now her younger sister and her older brother was 19 so the same age as her .

she slept through the day since i was more of a night person she always wakes up when the sun sets and goes to sleep when the sun rises.