another chance?

One time marias friends were fighting,dexters friend danielle said"you know maria dexters not torpe he was just shy because of youre fruends always with you"he said"and in youre second minthsarry he wanted to be just the two if you for him to do something sweet to you"he continued "why did he just say that to me didnt he knew every ay we dint talk to each other it hurts me...."i said "and dexter was just schocked you just breaked up with him and he really really love you he didnt want to let you go.he didnt want you to get hurt,and when were teasing dexter that were gonna kill you he defends you he says try to kill her or ill kill you!dexter said to us see he really loves you"mark said then when the bell rings i got my stuff and i go to my next class then i was shocked what mark have said to me then i say to my self"did i became selfish,did i just think of my self or my own feelings i didnt think of dexters fellings i really hurt him.i feel bad for hurting him"i say then when class is finished me and my friends walk home together,and when i reached home i wear a pink shorts and a pink tshirt then i lay on the bed thinking should i be dexters girlfriend again should i be together with him again should i btx(balikan tayo ex)with dexter???"i questioned my self when i was thinking something interrupted my thoughts......