Chapter 2 - The circle of life

Protagonist: ????

....

???: What a sad end for a very good traitor...

Monobulb: I understand boss! But Chip choosed to use this and not let the others choose to use it.

???: Was this Chip's goal? I atleats thought one of the other two would use it more then him.

Monobulb: I-I don't know boss...

'Boss': I think I have an idea for the next one.

Monobulb: You sure this will work?

'Boss': It'll be better then last one. I'm gonna see what they say about it, I can possibly make them do it.

Monobulb: Okie-dokie boss!! Just give me the word and I will get to work!!

○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●

Protagonist: Mickey

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Monobulb: Good Morning my lovely students!! Hope that trauma won't affect you that much!! Please all come and get breakfast!!

....

Morning already?....

Doesn't even feel like it...

It feels like it was minutes ago we just saw Chip being executed for his crime...

The way he had to solve his own death before actually dying....

It stills rocks me at the core...

I got out of bed and headed put my dorm, spotting Minnie and Josè talking and just leaving the dormitory.

I'm guessing they never spotted me as they left without saying a word.

I was about to head off myself, till I got a tap on my shoulder.

I turned my head around, spotting Oswald.

Mickey: Oh, hey Oswald. What's up?

Oswald: ....

Oswald didn't seem happy.

Mickey: E-Verything Okay?

Oswald: ....

Mickey: Are you made at me?

Oswald: .....

Mickey: .....

Oswald: No. I'm not mad at you. I'm more mad at Panchito and Josè.

Mickey: Is it because they told everyone and almost got you suspected?

Oswald: Yes and the fact that they tried to hide your involvement aswell.

Mickey: I still don't understand why... I tried asking Josè but he said I sounded like Mortimer...

Oswald: Sound like Mortimer? What's that supposed to mean?

Mickey: I don't know...

Oswald: Why would Josè say something like that? We might have to ask him about it later.

I nodded, spotting Panchito leaving his dorm.
He looked sad.

Mickey: Oswald... Behind you..

Oswald turned his head, spotting the sad Marksman.

Oswald: What's wrong with him?