Collision

"So, you're looking for your daughter who was kidnapped from your world by Thawne. While on our world, your enemy was kidnapping our friend and they're both who knows where?" Joe asks, stating everything they've said.

"Well, when you put it that way, it sound ridiculous." Daisy states to Joe.

"But they are here. We tracked Otto's labs here. We just thought you guys were behind it. We've seen bad guys pretend to be heroes." Daisy says nodding to Peter.

"Several times in fact." Peter states to them.

The alarms in the lab goes off as something is draining energy to something. "The particle accelerator is drawing all the energy down to something." Caitlin says and Peter knows who's behind it. "Otto."

They all make their way down and find Otto at the computers at the center. "Back off, Octopus!" Daisy says raising her hands. "Ah, Parker." Otto says seeing him. "It's been too long."

"I wish I could say the same, but it hasn't been long enough." Peter quips back. "No matter. When I'm done, you will no longer be a threat to me. Meet my newest creation." Otto states and they see something falling.

The giant creature lands and they see its slobbering all over the place, spikes on its back, red and black all over.

"Venom?" Daisy asks Peter.

"Carnage?" Peter asks confused.

"What the hell is this thing?" Frost asks the two of them.

"Symbiotes. A living parasite that consumes its host inside-out. And those two are the most dangerous of them all." Peter explains as it faces them.

"So, if it's a mix of Carnage and Venom, would that be Carnum? Or Venage?" Ralph asks, completely terrified.

"I'll get Otto off the computer and shut this thing down. You guys hold off...Carnum." Peter says, agreeing with Ralph and swings off to stop otto when Carnum grabs him with his tentacles and slams him into the ground.

"Okay...we beat him, then Otto. It seems he's using the Blood Gem to control it." Peter states and stands back up.

"Very correct, mr. Parker." A new voice says and they look up to see Thawne. "I just gotta say, you're my 2nd favorite hero. If I didn't worship the flash as much as i did, I might worship you as much." Thawne states to them.

"I think he dodged a bullet." Mayday says chained to the wall. "I love to stay and chat, but I got chaos to create." Thawne states and runs. "Okay, new plan. Allen, stop Thawne." Don't have to tell me twice." Barry says and chase his most hated enemy. "Frost, you go with Ralph to save Cisco and Mayday. Me and Daisy will take Carnum." Peter tells them the plan and they split up.

"We must obey...kill the heroes." Carnum says to them.

"Me?" Peter asks.

"Me?" Daisy asks.

"Me?" Ralph asks.

"Not me." Frost states to them.

"Squish all of the heroes." Carnum states to them.

"Oh, okay, that clears it all up." Ralph says and Frost looks to him angry.

Daisy blasts Carnum down and Frost takes Ralph to save the others. Daisy keeps using her powers to find the right frequency to kill this Symbiote as he seems to be even more powerful than the past Symbiotes. Carnum gets up and stretches his arm out, swings around and knocks her out against the wall.

Peter dodges all of his attacks. "I'm hating your son, Otto." Peter states while swinging around the pipeline.

"I don't care about your feelings towards my creations, Spider-Man. Once we destroy the fabric of our realities, we can do as we please with no one to stop us." Otto states to them.