CHAPTER-4 Open Secrets

Y/N POV

The elevators doors opened making me tempted to leave. I took the first step, but his deep voice stopped me.

"We'll be having a guest for dinner today make sure you are ready at 6 p.m." He said keeping a straight face.

"But, father there is some important Mission I need to take care of."

"What Mission could be more important than the dinner?" He said with no emotion.

I narrowed my eyes looking for an excuse.

"Dal, sent me a file. I have to assassinate the Minister of Finance-" He interrupted me before I could finish.

"Byung-ho, will take care of that."

"Father, please let me do it." I said dropping to the ground and begging at his feet.

He signed deeply "OK but-"

Someone's presence was felt. Making me stand up immediately and him stop in his words.

"Good Morning President." Byung-ho said bowing.

"Byung-ho." He said with the fakest smile yet.

"I can see you are looking more handsome don't you think." Byung-ho said making my father burst into laughter.

"I completely agree." Father said. "You don't look at yourself," Father said again.

"Thank you, President."

"Well I can't talk much business calls. Have a nice day Byung-ho."

"Thank you, President. "Byung-ho said again.

Father finally felt making me relax.

Byung-ho moved his eyes to me watching me from head to toe.

"You are looking more beautiful than ever Y/N" He said with a light smirk.

"Shut up Byung-ho. I'm your superior you should learn to respect me." I said rolling my eyes.

Walking in the passage wanting to reach my office faster.

A step away from the office door with him walking behind me, he spoke.

" I overheard your conversion with your father and Dal told me that we don't have any mission today or any mission to assassinate your so-called Minister of Finance." Byung-ho said.

His sentence made me stop in my tracks, Making me turn around to face him.

"What do you want from me? I'll get you anything Coffee, Juice, Food anything but don't inform my father."

He chucked with what I said.

" Who said anything about telling the President? All I want from you is a table, 2 chairs, 1 candle, and Romanic Music." He said coming a step closer.

I look at him with a disgusted look.

"Are you insane?"

"If I was insane then I would have been in your father's office right now."

I was silent if I said no then he would inform my father about this.

"So I guess that a yes." He said.

I didn't respond. This was all for Jennie right?

"Tomorrow at 5 pm be there."

"Like I have a choice." I said leaving him alone in the passage entering the office irritated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin POV