𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

( [A/N] - IMAGE FROM PINTEREST, NOT MINE! )

Key Words -

[Y/a/n] - Your Archon Name

~

In the Previous Chapter...

Yet not a single change of his expression was shown, once you finished eating the food he gave you. You were going to bring it to the sink until he sat you back down.

He snatched the plate and the wooden spoon out of your grip as he immediately teleported away, you were quite surprised on how he did that before he came back.

He approached you slowly — you looked at him as he cleared your throat, which caught your attention as you waited patiently for what he wanted to say.

"...If you aren't busy at this moment. I would like to ask you... would you allow me to teach you how to wield a polearm?"

~

Alatus extended his hand towards you. You first gazed at his hand, then you looked at his face to notice he didn't even look at you, you chuckled as you reached your hand out.

You held onto his hand gently as you got up, smiling softly at the male.

"I'm not very busy at this moment for what I know. So of course, I would be very grateful if you helped me wield my polearm." I spoke, the male couldn't help but feel the tip of his ears go red from you holding his hand.

Meanwhile with the other Gods...

"I HAVE TOLD YOU BOTH! [Y/A/N] IS GOING TO BE WIELDING A CATALYST!" Barbatos angrily shouted, his eyes glowing an bright aqua green-like colour.

"BARBATOS! They have already decided on being an polearm, I will take them and train them myself—" Baal angrily spoke, before being interrupted by Morax.

"Baal. Nobody has ever agreed to allow you to take them." Morax angrily spoke, his arms crossed.

Baal's eyes glowed an lilac-like colour brightly as Morax's eyes glowed amber-like colour brightly as the wind only got even harsher around them before it immediately calmed down.

"Huh?... Where is [Y/a/n]?!" Barbatos gasped lightly, he then shouted worriedly.

Morax and Baal looked at one another before snapping their heads to where you were standing earlier and Barbatos was correct... YOU WEREN'T THERE ANYMORE?!

They all rotated their bodies in a panic as they looked in every possible direction, choosing to scatter around in order to find you...

Back to you and Alatus...

Alatus had taken you in an area you have clearly never seen before, mentioning that it's name was Qiongji Estuary, and the area you were currently in was called Yaoguang Shoal.