marigami/ human hybrids au

today was the day, half of the MS thought , who are the MS? s your question .The Miraculous squad. Marinette the reason the group formed , her adoptive siblings , Luka and Joyce . Chloe, Nino , Kim, Alix, max, Nathanial , Kagami , aurora , mason , Conner , Jake, . these were Marinette's friends no family. they stood by her since the snake came to Paris heck they have been friends since they were in diapers . Jake , Luka, mason the oldest in the group the ages 26,  the rest of the group being 20-25 of age , Joyce the youngest the age of 15. they all love each other dearly as siblings/ lovers . 

and of course her little brother Damián Wayne age 17

the couples~~~~~~

Marigami

Lukchloe

Auronino / aurora x nino

klimax / kim x alix x max

the rest is single cause why not ?

marinette's pov 

"today is gonna be very trouble some" I said as I cleaned my gun . " melody , we need a plan " Luka said as he cleaned his face from blood . I was thinking about It " you said Lila is a soldier  working for us right under one of our capos rights ?" I probably smiled like a crazy person as I stared at my gun . " yeah she works for Felix , but she's going behind his back " I looked at him and took out my phone and phoned the under boss " yes ma'am" I smiled " Dami get all the the capos to my office at 7:30 pm " I said as I looked out the window " yes ma'am" I stop smiling " Damian?" I said " yes ma'am ?" he clearly sounded nervous " call me by my name I'm your older sister not some random person you understand?" I said as I lowered my head " yes marinette " He said in a more confident tone ." good now get here soon " I said then hung up . then someone stood not to far from my company on the hotel opposite. I held my phone up to my ear .  "do it now" I said as I was smiling so I could fool this so called sniper Nino hit them with a bat . Now I'll wait until he gets here with them .

( a/n : okay so in this au marinette better known as Sekiko(red tiger) the mafia king , The best assassin known the the criminal world and the business world the best technology company  better than Wayne enterprise , they all have powers but it's inherited , marinette can give them a power if needed and take them if she please . marinette is 24 she is married to Kagami they have 1 kid , bio though , marinette has 4 tattoos  one on her wrist her brothers name in Arabic, Damian's name , one on her arm in Japanese  , Keigo , her son he is 2, Kagami's name on her upper arm in Chinese. and a mafia tattoo on her back with is also a red tiger symbolizing the  Yūyake mafia ( red sun) yeah okay all members have that tattoo somewhere on there body , back to the story ) 

As Niño teleported in the room 

he put them in the chair .

An assassin , It all screamed Lila rossi How do I get to her kill her , torture her, murder her , burn , her I need to wipe her off the Earth

all the capos walked in . 

Capo 1 = Félix 

capo 2 = Chloe

capo 3 = mason

capo 4 = Kim 

"this one of yours Felix" I said as I put my mask back on her looked at their attire and then nose ring . I took out my gun and a bottle of water . I then poured the water in their face ,their head shot up . " finally your awake now who are you ?" I said as I had the gun to their head " I'm a assassin sent by Lila Rossi to kill you " He said while looking up at me " your from Arabia " Marinette put the gun in her drop leg holster . She then Unsheathed her katana and decapitated him. as his head fell to the floor and the blood spilled on her suit lucky the suit could not get stained . " you guys get your gangs to find Lila Rossi and Alya cesaire torture them then bring them to me you have 3 off days then get to work ,dismissed " I said as I wiped my suit with my handkerchief cause of the blood on them ." bug ? " Chloe said as she sat on Luka's lap . I didn't look at her as I thought of what happened 3 years ago . I wonder If I can get kaito and kaido to help me with the little mafia gang called the wolves they are in middle of France , I think they are in either Bourges or Ferrand one of the two or in between , hmm depends Kaito is closer he is running the business on that side hmm , yeah he can do it for me I hope . then I felt someone kiss me I look down to see Kagami , I just put my hands around her waist. she pulled away I look at her " you were zoning out when I got here Chloe said I should get you to stop -" I just kissed her back before she could finish , I pulled away then put my head close to her ear " y'know I love you so much I wish I could have you foe eternity for my self " I whispered in her ear and then kissed it .Then backed up as I saw a cute little boy running around in black cat PJs  . I bend down "hey kiddo where are you running around to " I said as I watch him run back to me . " mama" he said as he hugged me . He yawned and almost fell over lucky I was holding onto him . then I smelt that scent a very well known scent to me and the rest in the room I grabbed Kagami pulled her to me gave her Keigo and took out my gun keeping them close with my other hand as I pointed the gun at the corner of the room , I was right the tabloid and the fox was standing wright there , Félix walked in with Kim . " I knew it was a mistake becoming your boyfriend  " Felix said to Lila she Looked at him with a genuine sad face " now give me a reason you would like to kill our boss ?" Felix said as he pointed the gun at her she looked at me " your the sekiko ?" she looked at me in shock , fear and hatred " yes you little fox now Félix you may kill her not in front of my wife and son then you may collect your money tomorrow and meet up with your girlfriend okay ?" he nods at my statement and then Nino teleports them to the dungeon in Lyon , hmm " you guys can go home or do what you want I'll be leaving , and when I comeback tom , I expect that you guys are here for the meeting okay good bye "  I teleported us to our mansion in the east side of Paris I guess it's time to pay the villains in Gotham a visit . " Night Keigo , my baby boy " I kissed the crown of his head and put him in his crib . I took out my phone " Luka I need You to come with me to Gotham get Damián and Nino , tell mason Conner and Nath to come and watch Kagami Chloe aurora and Keigo for The night while we go " He hummed In response so I hung up and went to put my suit on the maroon one though. I went grabbed a gun a katana , 4 daggers and a pocket knife and I changed my appearance to a male version of me . I heard movement " Babe where are you *yawn* going ? she said as she hugged my arm." on a quick mission I'll be back in 4 hours don't worry " she pulled me down and hugged me " stay little longer plz " she said as she hugged me so I stayed there for 20 minutes She let go of my hair I kissed her forehead , I walked out of the room I got Keigo and put him next to Kagami she Immediately pulled him closer and opened her eyes she looked at him and kissed his fore head and covered him so he wouldn't be cold  . Luka and the others came ." Gami the girls are here to stay by you till we get back later okay " I said as I put my my blazer on over my waist coat . " mhhm. " she replied as I close the door and I walk down to the lounge area " you girls can go up to Kagami keep quit Keigo is sleeping" I said as I went to put on my shoes with is my white air force cause why not . " we can leave mars " Luka said to me as he put his mask on .

time skip 2 hours later 

marinette's pov 

we got there killed a couple of traitors encountered Batman and his team injured them but didn't kill them so . I looked him." You better keep your kids in control Wayne " He looked at me " Who are you ?" he said as he was standing up I took off my mask smiled like a psycho probably. " One of your biological Bruce , I just came here to get my money and and update on my company" I took out a small cloth so I can clean my gloves ." I have another kid?" he asked I laughed then turned to him " I'm not a kid Bruce I'm an adult I'm 24, married and I have a son " I felt a small pain in my arm , I got shot " Nino what the bloody hell boy" I said and him and Luka laughed at me , I put my knife back and take a tube out of my belt " dammit Niño what bullet did you use ?!" I said as I stood up " the ones Kagami made  ?" I looked at him with a really serious look " you damn retard I need Kagami to heal it she knows the technique to stop it .

as on que Kagami walked in with her black dress suit with the antidote in hand  . She first shot Nino with a dragon bullet ( it makes you have nightmares about dragons) she looked at me pulled me by my collar down " drink  " she gave it to me " gross " She looked at me and smiled then turned . " Keigo was waiting for you to come home so get done quickly so We can go to sleep " she said as she walked away and into a portal . " so your my son then ?" I looked at him with the most disgusted look " bro excuse me , I'm a female I just changed my appearance, the thoughts of a straight relation ship is gross ." I said the last part as a whisper he looked at me like I was a psycho  , I am but I'm still 94 percent sane, I changed my face to its original state he looked at me " okay that's a lot to take in " I then shot at the thing I saw behind Damian  it got them it was joker . he walked up to me " Sekiko its been a long time " he said in a more sane tone " It certainly has jack" I said as I shock his  hand . 

telepathy 

(( Niño there is someone following us and I smell keigo's scent on them ))

(( I know I smelt it immediately , m and l its Adrien's sent "))

" marinette guess what I have " I turned  around  my face with horror written  all over it  he was flying . then he dropped Keigo I took my wings out and saved Keigo . He was terrified shaking even " shhhh , mamas here kiddo " I straight up flew faster then he could think . I teleported Keigo to Kagami. " Is this how you wanna play cousin ?" I said as I dropped my wings " we can talk about this Mari" he shouted as I way about to stab him  " why , you dropped my 2 year old son from a 21 floor , what if i didn't save him ? do you think I'm gonna go home to my wife and tell her ' our son fell from the sky to his death' huh?! I should've killed you when Gabriel ordered me to , y'know what you damn vampire I'll finish the job anyway" I stabbed him with a soul sucker dagger " enjoy it punk it'll last for the next 2 hours before you die ".

after the drama 

they lived happily ever after 

marinette was gifted twins with kagami 

and everything went well except for lila and alya .

the end 

2304

words hope you enjoyed it bye