Chaptet Two; A New Sense

It had been a couple weeks since Soap had met Captain Dillon over a video call, and she informed the Task Force that she was able to receive some needed vacation time away from the General. Meaning, she would be coming across the ocean to England. They recently had some of the Los Vaqueros Task Force make their way over, and apparently Alejandro had gotten sick during turbulence in the plane. Upon landing, he received relentless teasing from Soap and Rudy.

"MacTavish, I presume?" A voice spoke from behind Johnny, a familiar voice.

Johnny swallowed his food, "Captain Dillon, how was the flight?"

She took a seat next to him, "Alright, went through a pretty nasty storm though."

He looked at her, nodded, and then continued to eat his food. Unlike in the video call, her hair was now in a low but secure pony tail and the sleeves of her uniform were rolled up. Even while on a "vacation" she still dressed in her uniform, the lieutenant had found it a bit amusing.

"Are you actually here on vacation time?" He spoke his thoughts aloud, curiously.

She shook her head, "On paper, for Shepherd, I am but realistically I am not."

"What d'ya mean by that?" Soap asked, curious still.

She gave him a small smile, "You'll find out in the briefing meeting, which is in about 5 minutes."

Soap momentarily choked on his food, he hit his chest a couple times and then swallowed. He didn't know there was a meeting today, let alone one so soon in time. He grabbed his tray, dumped whatever food was left, and left it in the collection bin. He could see the other Captain standing back at the table with an amused look on her face. Soap walked back up to her, and she started walking away.

"What do you do aside from being Shepherd's secretary?" He asked, breaking up the silence between the two.

She laughed slightly, "Gods are you ever curious, you'll find out in the meeting."

Moments after, they were entering the meeting room. Many others were already there, must have gotten there much earlier than the pair that just walked in. Ghost, Gaz, Price, Laswell, Alejandro with Rodolfo as well as a few other faces and figures that Soap didn't recognize. One stood out from the rest, a very tall man with a snipers hood that looked awkward in the chair he was sitting in. He was the first to notice Captain Dillon and Lieutenant MacTavish, giving them a small wave.

"Hello, König, hopefully your plane ride here went smoothly." Emma spoke, seemingly knowing the man giant.

"(Put in german/Austrian; it went as well as it could, I'm happy to have two feet on the ground)" He responded, in a language that Soap couldn't understand.

Dillon smiles, "(response; You never did like planes)."

Emma walked away and at down in the seat next to him, giving the man - König - a gentle pat on the back as she did. They seem to know each other, Soap thought to himself, but how did they cross paths? She's American and he's definitely not. Soap wasn't judging König, he was simply curious on how this Captain knew this sniper. Someone clearing their throat took him out of his thoughts, he look to see it was Price; who was in the process of lighting a cigar.

"Thank you all for coming to this meeting, some of you came on short notice and I apologize." He said before taking a drag on the cigar and blowing it out his nose, "But this meeting is of upmost importance, and will be classified to anyone outside of this room once it's concluded."

"What is about?" Gaz spoke, a little clueless to what was going on.

"We are to take out General Shepherd."

Emma stood up and put her hands on the table, "Correction, I am the one to take out Price. You all will be assisting me, he will not be alone around the compound he's hiding in."

Gaz gave her a look, "And who the hell are you."

She gave him a grin, "Captain Emma Dillon of the United States Marine Corpse, personal secretary and security to the General himself."

"I am the only one he has trusted enough to get close to him." She continued while standing up, "Before any of you ask, no; the General does not know what I am doing. He simply thinks I am taking a vacation, hiking in some very remote place where I can't be contacted."

Gaz looked a little skeptic, but didn't say anything else; he didn't want to question someone who technically still outranked him even if they weren't apart of the SAS. Laswell was busy pulling up information on the laptop, putting it on the screen behind her and Price. Price motioned towards Emma for her to join them, she pushed the chair back a little and made her way over.

"Laswell is currently digging up any other information we can get on other possible safe houses the General would have, in case he catches wind of us hunting him down."

Captain Dillon smiled, "You won't find much, but I can give you the coordinates to about 15 of them."

Price looked stunned, Laswell noticed this and chuckled slightly.

"That's what I told you, Captain, Dillon had already given me the locations of the ones that she knows he would go to."

Emma put a hand on Laswell's shoulder, "Thanks for backing me up a bit, Kate."

Soap scrunched his eyebrows in confusion while he watched this interaction between the three, it was almost as if they knew each other very well outside of work.

He cleared his throat, "Are we gonna discuss this mission or not?"