❀𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 #𝟸❀

╰ ─┉─¡! °❈° !¡─┉─ ╯

╰ ─┉─¡! °❈° !¡─┉─ ╯

The Underlying Evil

Hinata never felt so good in her entire life.

She exhaled a sigh of relief as a response to finally receiving the peace she desired, totally immersed in the heavenly waters of Linvor.

The beautiful satyress had long since discarded her dress, which she had cleaned prudently with Linvor's miraculous water, just before her bath.

Given the pond's extraordinary mystical properties, all stains that had previously tarnished her dress would be cleansed from it in seconds, leaving her clothing to appear as if it was brand new.

Hinata then chose to hang her soaking wet garment to dry on a limb of a tree near the pond, in which she was now entirely submerged in.

Her entire body was now bare, fully prepared to be blessed with the healing properties of the magical pond.

And just like Hinata so desperately longed for, her entire body was healed in just a matter of seconds.

The beautiful satyress could feel a wave of complete euphoria rush forth to take over her entire being just from simply standing in the pond, her bare parts submerged deep within its pristine waters.

She experienced a quick and complete restoration of her entire body, the pond's waters making her feel as good as new.

Hidden just within her very being, all of her fractured bones were found realigning, assuming their normal positions. The numerous scrapes, cuts, and bruises discovered on her skin and fur vanished completely, as if they were never there, to begin with.

The cool water slipped over her shoulders, arms, clawed hands, down her torso, over her voluptuous breasts, and fully submerged her lower being, causing her to feel as if she was floating on air.

Simply by Hinata's joyous emotions, the entire environment surrounding her—the trees, water, bushes, and flowers—seem to come to life and dance and sway in the breeze, expressing joy and contentment.

Little forest fairies of vivid colors sprang out from their slumbers, fluttering their wings which caused their little bodies to seemingly glide over the water.

The fairies were extremely little; their bodies, which were not much larger than a woman's hand, resembled those of winged humans.

The fairies laughed and giggled as they danced around Hinata's body, just hovering above the rippling water. The fairies waved their little hands joyfully at the cheery satyress, who waved back, casting wide smiles at all of them.