❀𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚗❀

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

❀𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖❀

December 10th.

❀ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔❀

Greek/Mythology

❀ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❀

Explicit (R Rated).

❀𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪❀

Life for Naruto Uzumaki as King of the Underworld quickly becomes mundane.

The blonde deity spends his days surrounded by pits of anguish and agony of damned spirits, alone except to watch the human inhabitants of the world above.

It wasn't long before Naruto began to yearn for a wife. He began to yearn for someone to love, to hold, to convert his dark days into ones of light.

Fortunately for him, everything changed when a stunning creature with gorgeous midnight blue hair, lavender eyes, and an odd obsession with flowers captured his attention. The god of death knew the woman was the perfect choice to become his wife, and his wife was exactly what she'd be...

Naruto was going to make sure of it.

❀𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤❀

Greek • Mythology • Hades X Persephone AU Story • Naruhina • God's & Goddesses • Dark • Horror • Abduction • Magic • Magical Abilities • Supernatural • Romance • Enemies To Lovers • Obsession • Mature Content • Virgin • Stripping Vaginal Sex • Love making Happy Ending •

❀𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜❀

*Scroll Up*
↑↑↑↑

❀𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤❀

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!! YOU SEE THAT ARTWORK?!? DO YOU SEE IT?!? OMGG!

So for this prompt iamDSLR gave me the opportunity to work with her and create an art piece for this particular story. Omg, let tell me yall, that my mind was blown. It still is tbh. I still can't believe it at all.

I am truly, truly thankful she has given me such a wonderful experience to help create that masterpiece above. I only gave her the ideas but SHE made the masterpiece. She is super talented, I love her so much!