episode 2

As Rimuru discussed with his trusted subordinates, they decided that it would be best for Diablo, his second secretary and spy, to go and negotiate with Ainz Ooal Gown. Diablo was the perfect candidate for this mission because of his skills in diplomacy and intelligence gathering.

Rimuru called Diablo to his throne room and gave him the mission details. "Diablo, I want you to go to the Sorcerer Kingdom and negotiate an alliance with Ainz Ooal Gown. We need their military might on our side if we want to expand our nation."

Diablo nodded, "Understood, my lord

Diablo nodded, "Understood, my lord. I will make the necessary arrangements for my departure."

Rimuru gave Diablo a small smile. "Be careful, Diablo. We can't afford to lose you."

Diablo bowed and left the throne room to prepare for his journey. He knew that this mission would be crucial for the future of their nation.

As Diablo arrived at the Sorcerer Kingdom, he was greeted by Ainz Ooal Gown himself. Diablo was impressed by the grandeur of the kingdom and the power that Ainz Ooal Gown wielded.

"Welcome, Diablo. What brings you to the Sorcerer Kingdom?" Ainz Ooal Gown asked.

 What brings you to the Sorcerer Kingdom?" Ainz Ooal Gown asked

Diablo bowed respectfully. "My lord, I come on behalf of my master, Rimuru Tempest. He wishes to negotiate an alliance with the Sorcerer Kingdom."

Ainz Ooal Gown stroked his chin, considering Diablo's proposal. "An alliance, you say? What does your master have to offer?"

Diablo smiled slyly. "My lord, Rimuru Tempest is a powerful being with abilities that can aid the Sorcerer Kingdom. In exchange, we ask for 20% of your military might to aid us in our own expansion efforts."

Ainz Ooal Gown considered Diablo's words carefully before nodding. "Very well. We accept your proposal, Diablo. We will send our troops to aid your nation."

Diablo bowed respectfully. "Thank you, my lord. I will relay this message to my master."

As Diablo returned to Rimuru with the news of their new alliance, Rimuru was pleased. "Well done, Diablo. You have done us proud."