Chapter 3

"Lets make a contract"

......

...........................

Douma's pov

Her eyes glowed as the moonlight shined down at her face making it easier to see her face. Her smile never drop as she stands there arms crossed behind her.

I felt my heart starts beating really fast making me widened my eyes. 'A heartbeat..?.....'. I was in shock as i clenched my chest where my heart was.

"H-huh what is this feeling..?" I mumbled softly which but to my suprise she heard it.

She suddenly approached me and lift my chin up. "What a great dog you will be..." she mumbled. 'Dog?...wait'. She then let go off my chin and smiled.

I looked at her while blushing. It was a genuine blush. A real blush. "I think my non existent heart is beating....is this what you call love?" I asked gleefully while smiling and blushing. She tilted her head while smiling.

"Hey makima chan, do you want to join my cult? We can be together forever!" I clapped my hands blushing at the thought. My heart keeps on beating real fast. Is this real? I thought i couldnt experience emotions... not that im complaining though. This feels my heart with pure joy.

"Do you want to be my pet?" She said while smiling.

Ba-dump-...

My face went into a deeper shades of red as i stared at her in awe. 'So beautiful...' i thought.

I wanted to speak but nothing came out from my mouth. I continued to stare at her in awe while blushing red as hell. Do hell even exist?

'She must be a god sent! Thats right a goddess! Too perfect to be a human!'

I was too caught up with my daydream as i didnt notice she went to me.

My daydream ended when i felt a hand of my head. I looked up and saw her smiling at me while patting my head. I quickly put my hand up my head as i touch her hand. 'So soft...!' I never want to let go of her hand.

I continued to hold her hand and she decided to speak up. I looked at her with a lovestruck gaze as i stare at her speaking. I looked at her lips that were moving. I want to kiss those pink soft lips.' I wonder how they taste like...'

I didnt listen to what she was saying as i was in awe with her beauty. She suddenly touched my cheeks as she rubbed it. 'Aah- shes touching my cheek!' I blushed.

"Douma kun, do you want to be my pet?" She asked softly.

'Pet? That means i get her affection right? Animals always get attention and affection from their owners right?' I didnt even hesitate to say yes.

"Yes! Yes! Please let me be your pet!" I said excitedly while blushing madly. I dont care about what's happening around me right now, my world is now full of makima.

She smiled and pat my head. I leaned in to her touch as i nuzzled my head onto Makima's hand. I never want to it to end but unfortunately it ended. I felt my heart dropped when her hand wasnt there anymore.

I panicked while looking at her hand that was on my head wasn't there anymore but i calmed down when i saw her smiling at me.

"Ill see you later, douma kun" she smiled and walked away.

'Huh? Is she leaving? Wait! Dont leave yet!'

I widened my eyes when she started walking away. I stood up and grabbed her arm. She turned around in suprise and smiled. "Is something the matter douma kun?" She asked while tilting her head. 'Ahh! So cute! Im gonna melt'

"Wait! Where are you going? Your not gonna leave so early right?" I said as my voice started to shake in panic.

She gave a soft smile and she pat my head."I promise to see you later douma kun. Make sure to be a good dog and behave okay?" '............'
I only stared at her as i felt my smile drop. I didnt want her to leave yet. "B-but-" I couldn't even finish what i said as she cut me off

"Dogs dont talk back to their owners." She said bluntly that made me shiver in fear.

I body shivered as my swallowed a lump in my throat. I was frozen. I couldnt speak or move.

She gave a last pat on the head and walked away.