chapter 4

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

Tsuna currently sipping her tea, rested from her unending work for a while. She was startled when Hayami entered the room with nervous look. Tsuna looks at her questionably.

"What's wrong, Hayami?" asked Tsuna.

"Mamoru is here," said Hayami that caused Tsuna to stand up quickly. She quickly rushed to the living room. She opened the door harshly only to see Chrome currently trying to calm the crying boy.

"Mamaoru-chan," said Tsuna looking at her son. Mamoru looked up and saw Tsuna who looked at him surprisingly. Mamoru quickly get off from the sofa before running to Tsuna, hugging her.

"Tsuna-san!!" cried the boy when Tsuna hugged him back. He continue to cry when he feel the warmth of Tsuna's hug.

"What's wrong, my dear? Where's Seira?," asked Tsuna, glancing to look for Seira's whereabouts.

"Mom is gone," Mamoru continue to cry. The news shocked Tsuna. She looks at Chrome who shaking her head before looking down.

"It's okay. I'm here with you. You have me," said Tsuna, slowly consoling her son. The boy tightened his hug on Tsuna.

"I think you need a time alone with Mamoru, Tsuna," said Hayami who noticed the boy tremble form.

Tsuna nodded and cradle her son and taking him to her bedroom. When she entered the room, she could hear the slow snoring of the boy. Smiling slightly, she placed her son on her bed. She later takes her spot and lie beside him. She slowly pat Mamoru's shoulder, before she herself drift to sleep.

/

"Mamoru, I'm sorry I have to leave you on your own after this," said Seira, caressing Mamoru's chubby cheek. The thought of leaving Mamoru behind, scared her.

"You're gonna be fine, Mom. You're strong. You raised me all by yourself, without father," said Mamoru in tremble voice. His face showed that he scared of what's gonna happened next.

"How I wish you were truly my son, Mamoru," said Seira, smiling slightly.

"What're you saying, Mom? I don't understand,"

"I'm sorry I kept this secret from you. But you will know the truth someday. I bet that person will be the one that love you the most. She loves you more than I do," said Seira, slowly her eyes started to close and her hand slipping from Mamoru's cheek.

"Mom," said Mamoru, grabbing Seira's limp hand, feeling it cold as ice.

Looking at Seira's calm face, his eyes brimmed with tears. His mother is gone forever. She has leaved him alone.

/

"MOM!!" yelled Mamoru loudly, waking up from his sleep. He scanned the room he currently in. this was different from his room. He looks beside him, only to see Tsuna's sleeping face.

Her sleeping expression shocked him. Because the expression she has now is different from the calm one she always showed him. Right now, her expression filled with sadness and pain. There were trail of tears sliding down her temple. She currently mumbled in her sleep.

Mamoru slowly caressed Tsuna's long hair before kissing her cheek. Somehow, his action seems to calm the woman down. Mamoru lies down, looking at Tsuna's face who slowly calm down.

"Kyoya," mumbled Tsuna and Mamoru heard a name that he never heard before. Is this Kyoya person who making Tsuna sad? Is that person still living somewhere outside? He needs to find out who this Kyoya is because Mamoru didn't like when Tsuna is sad like this.

TO BE CONTINUE

P/S: SEIRA IS DEAD BECAUSE OF LUNG CANCER TT-TT