CHAPTER 4: His dorayaki

The title is sus-ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Konnichiwa! Miko chan here i hope you enjoy this chapter bai bai ~•

Y/n pov
You were walking to class with tanjiro while you were lying if you said that you had grabbed tanjiro's hand he had blushed but you failed to see that. You were running while holding his hands because sir muzan was your homeroom teacher and maths teacher you were cursing in your head because you hated math because you don't understand any of it!.(same here)

Well you were cut off of your thoughts by tanjiro "Well looks like we made it on time" he said. You saw muzan sir hadn't arrived yet. You and tanjiro took a seat waiting for him to arrive. You were sleepy so you closed your eyes for a moment you wished that this wasn't a dream and you would never wake up again.

You really are a naive girl aren't you~.

You were woken up from your nap and saw tanjiro petting your head lovingly. You smiled knowing this wasn't in fact a dream. Tanjiro smiled at you back with a hint of blush on his cheeks. You saw tanjiro getting up you were confused as you were in your world and didn't notice sir muzan had entered the class.

'Morning sensei' everyone said. You stood up quickly with a hint of blush on your cheeks because of embarrassment. 'Morning everyone you all may sit down'. You sat down with embarrassment. Muzan had a small smirk because of a certain someone's change in them.

The certain someone failed to notice that.

Sir muzan went on and on some boring stuff and you just zoned and looked through the window having a main character moment. (Well you are the main*cough* character*cough*)

The bell rang and sir muzan gave you all a assignment well you didn't hear about the assignment because you were zoning out and packing up your stuff. You and tanjiro went to the cafeteria to have lunch.

You saw a certain yellow haired boy and boy with blue tips faded at the ends of his hair. You and tanjiro went to them. "Y/n i missed you so much i was so sad when you were gone" zenitsu said clinging onto your waist you patted his head he was cute and you liked him in real life
You failed to notice the jealous glare from someone. Zenitsu blushed at your action.

"You just met her yesterday zenitsu now stop clinging onto her ". Tanjiro said smiling but he was jealous and it showed but only little that you failed to notice. Zenitsu stopped clinging onto you.

You all sat down and you looked in your backpack for your lunch and saw it was gone. You mentally groaned and cursed at yourself for forgetting your lunch because you were in such a hurry.

You were annoyed but tanjiro looked at you and knew something was wrong. "Hey y/n is something wrong?". tanjiro asked you looked and saw he was looking at you with concern. 'nothing is wrong" you said with a small smile.

"Ok if you say so"he said. You were all talking them"hey where is your lunch i didn't see you eat did you forget your lunch". Tanjiro asked. He had read you like a book. "Oh yeah I already ate so don't worry". You said. He looked at you with a "really" look."You're really bad at lying y/n". Tanjiro said.

"WELL I'M NOT SHARING MY FOOD WITH YOU ". You looked and saw inosuke stuffing his mouth with food thinking you would snatch and steal his food (well you would).

You were hungry. "Hey y/n you can some of my food if you want don't listen to that boar". Zenitsu said "HEY WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BOAR!? MONITSU!" Inosuke screamed. "MY NAME IS ZENITSU!". zenitsu said back. They started arguing back and forth.

While this was you were giggling the trio looked at you lovingly. You stopped and had a bit of red on your cheeks from embarrassment. Tanjiro stopped looking at you "here have some of my food y/n" tanjiro said. "Well i don't want to be a burde-" you were cut off by tanjiro

"You're not a burden to us y/n ever".

You thanked him with a smile and took it he smiled back at you. "Have some of my food too y/n!" Zenitsu said before you could say anything he had already put it in your mouth aggressively. (Well atleast he could shove something in your mouth like his food, and his d-

Dorayaki what did you think I was going to say?). He was happy with himself. "Inosuke share some your food with y/n". Tanjiro said. "No it's ok-".you said but then. "Tsk alright ya"ll are annoying me " inosuke said . You were surprised.

Inosuke gave some of his food and in return you gave him a pat on his head and sweet smile. Inosuke
Blushed from the action. There were glares sent in his direction but he didn't care. He was happy you were giving him your attention this was unusual coming from you.

But he wasn't complaining.

Well your stomach was filled and happy with their cu-(I'm sorry I forgot how to spell kindness for a sec there (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)
As I was saying your stomach was filled and happy because of their kindness.

The trio thought the same thing " there is definitely something different about her.

Hello! Miko chan here soo i keep creating chapters it has errors with the revision history and i have to delete it and write it again and i had created the love interests but it had errors idk why it does that. And i had to delete it i worked hard on it (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) well i will try my best and add it i will probably write another chapter it might be a short one tho. Also i will age up only senjuro (or maybe not only him). Well this was a slightly longer chapter than the last chapter idk if it was. Well anyway that's it i guess see you in the next chapter bai bai~•.

1045 words.