CHAPTER 31: Bully!?

Me when I found out i actually passed my exams with the exact score I wanted (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠) I'm shocked because this doesn't happen alot ⊙⁠.⁠☉

──Dream date diary──➤
✉︎──夢デート日記──✉︎

Y/n pov

I looked up and saw Kokomi? What was she doing here? Oh no, her snobby minions were with her too.

I have a strong feeling that this wouldn't end well...

She spoke in a high-pitched voice, "What's so special over here? You all seem really cheerful despite your miserable existence," she said as she smirked, observing our reactions. None of us were amused.

"Oh, Kokomi, I see you've brought your minions to feel less single since you don't have a boyfriend," I said with a smile on my face. She looked annoyed for a second and then replied, "You know you can't keep using that line, right?" as she smirked again.

"You're right. You should stop using the same crusty ass foundation as well. It enhances your ugliness even more," I replied. She looked at me, shocked, as Inouske burst out laughing. "HA! YOU GOT PUT IN YOUR PLACE REAL QUICK," he said. She looked at him and scoffed, "Maybe you should stop being so loud. Then maybe you would get some girls." I cut him off before he could make a comeback it would be prolly something like I'll fight you or something anyways

"And if you stopped talking in that high-pitched voice and didn't try to throw yourself at guys and hoe around a little less, you just might get a boyfriend. Well, that seems impossible, but you could give it a try," I said as I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

The whole cafeteria burst out laughing since the fight had drawn attention to our table. She looked embarrassed and stomped away like a toddler, followed by her minions. One of them said before leaving, "You'll pay for this." "Yeah, right," I said as I smiled, watching them all walk away. I turned to the table again and continued to munch on my food like nothing had happened as they looked at me shocked

More like in their lovesick and fucked up admiration

Zenitsu broke the silence by speaking up, "So, are we just going to ignore what just happened?" Inouske chimed in, "Yeah, what was that about? I could've handled it myself." "Oh, really? What would your response have been?" I asked as I laughed. Inouske replied confidently, "I would have challenged her to a fight, of course." "What's so funny? And there's no need to defend me.WAIT- DO YOU THINK YOU'RE POWERFUL THAN ME FIGHT ME WOMEN I'M MORE STRONGER THAN YOU LET'S SEE WHO'LL WIN"

"OH YEA BRING IT ON YOU BOAR" i said as I stood up and challenged Inouske. Tanjiro intervened, "Whoa, guys, stop it. We're still eating, no fighting." "Okay, Dad," I replied, sighing. Inouske teased, ""HA SHE CALLED YOU DAD THAT MEANS SHE THINKS YOU'RE A OLDIE" Zenitsu responded with a neutral expression, "That wasn't even funny, Inouske."

Inouske stood up on the table and yelled at Zenitsu,"YOU WANNA FIGHT ME MONITSU YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?!?"I cheered them on, ""WHOO YAY FIGHT FIGHT!!" Tanjiro pulled them apart, "Come on, not you too, Y/N."
Zenitsu replied as i smiled at them

Genya asked me about the history homework, "Hey, Y/N, did you do the history homework?"I assured him, "Yes, I did it. I didn't want to make the same mistake as not studying for the math test." As i smiled brightly proud of myself He blushed slightly, and I teased him, "Aww, are you blushing-" Genya sighed in relief, "I thought you hadn't seen the assignment since it was assigned late."

Confused, I laughed nervously, ""Um wha-what do you mean?" Genya explained, "The assignment was given two days earlier at 11 PM because it was late. It's impossible to finish it in one day." I gulped nervously, as I said "Yea i definitely did that" I said as i looked down gripping my skirt shit shit what do I do now!?
I only did the one we recieved a week ago because I just wanted to do it yesterday since I was bored out of my mind