chapter 22 - you hungry?

recap:

"Yea I am fine." Dabi replied putting an arm around Hawks and kissing him on the head.

"Well the food will be ready in 30 minutes." Hawks said, hugging Dabi back.

"Awesome" Dabi responded.

now for the actual story:

30 minutes later...

"Guys dinner is ready" Hawks shouted as he took the mac and cheese out of the oven. 

And within seconds everyone was there. They all gathered around Hawks, staring at him intently. All except Dabi who sat at the table. Hawks turned around and jumped.

"Jesus Christ. You guys scared me." Hawks shouted making every one else jump. "Right, does everyone want some?"

"Yes" Responded everyone, in time, except Dabi.

"Awesome." He said as he dished up enough for everyone and handed out bowls to everyone.

The kitchen was now empty so he walked over to Dabi, who was sat alone at the table. Hawks put a bowl in front of himself and in front of Dabi. Hawks then sat down.

"Hawks, I am not very hungry. I ate not too long ago. Sorry." Dabi said looking very sad.

"Are you okay babe? I don't remember you eating anything. And you didn't eat breakfast. Are you sure you're not hungry?" Hawks asked, concerned.

"Yea I am fine I swear. I really am not that hungry. Sorry babe." Dabi responded.

"If you say so" Hawks replied.

He, once again, turned around to be scared by everyone holding out there empty bowls.

"Can we have more. It is really good." they all said in unison.

"I suppose so" Hawks said as he started to dish them all up again.

Once they had been served they all sat on the floor and ate because they were too impatient to wait. And once again they finished it all in five second flat. They all asked for more but hawks had ran out of it.

"You need to cook more often, it is really tasty shut up sorry" Twice said as he left.

"I will make spaghetti next time. Does that sound good?" Hawks responded to the group.

"Yes yes yes. Do you need some blood for it?" Toga asked, jumping up and down.

"No, I think I will be alright. Thank you though." Hawks replied, slightly concerned.

"Your loss. Bye" She said as she left.

Once everyone else had dispersed Hawks sat next to Dabi, who was sat staring at his food, with his head on his hand.

"You okay? Is there anything I can do to help?" Hawks asked tilting his head so he could see Dabi's face properly.

"I am fine. Lets go to bed." Dabi replied standing and walking to his room.

"Okay. If you are sure." He responded as he followed him.

They both got into bed and Hawks wrapped his wings around them both and they fell asleep in each others arms.

note: sorry for not posting in ages. i have been having some mental health issues lmao. anyway, oneshots are coming soon. i will continue writing it at some point tmr. any way feel free to correct me on anything. happy pride!!! byeeeee