BLUEBERRY 🫐🐓

(  MAL PULLS A PRANK AND EVIE GRTS A NOW PET. SENCOD MOVIE )

Mal and Evie were in the kitchen baking cookies as a surprise for Jay and Carlos, since they won the tourney game. Hey Mal, what happened to the eggs? Evie asked. Mal turned to face her. No. Mal lied as Evie nodded and walked to the other side of the center to get the flour when she stepped in something. Ew! Evie said, looking down to see she stepped in a broken egg. What? Mal asked, walking over to see Evie. I stepped into an egg. Evie said, looking at the bottom of her shoe. Mal laughed. It's not funny, these high heels were fifty dollars. Evie said. Mal rolled her eyes and looked at the floor for footprints. Evie look. Mal said, tapping Evie on the back. Evie looked at where Mal was pointing. Foot prints. Mal said Evie nodded and stared to follow the footprints, with Mal right behind her. They walked over to another center and saw a baby chicken behind it. A chicken. Evie said as she picked up the chick in her hands. Mal looked shocked. The spell wasn't supposed to do that. Mal said Evie looked at her. What spell? Evie asked Mal, who chuckled nervously. I put a spell on one of the eggs to make it move to prank you. I had no idea this would happen. Mal said, and Evie smiled. Well, I am still mad at you for pranking me but I did get a pat so not as mad. What! We can't keep that thing. Mal said, pointing at the baby chick in Evie's arms. Her name is Blueberry. Besides, Carlos and Amelia have a dog and a monkey in their dorm, so I'm keeping her. Evie said, Blueberry snugged into her arms. Mal sighed. Fine, she can stay. Mal said Evie smiled and held up Blueberry. You hear that? You get to stay. Evie baby talked to Blueberry, then hugged her. 

( I think Evie would have a pet chicken. )