1.Where It All Began

"I can feel it now.....the end approaching.
The plane is jostling back and forth as it flies through the air towards the Rumbling,towards Eren and Zeke.
The plane's engines are so loud I can barely hear myself think, it's hard for me to breath so high up in the air.
Everyone is silent, probably mentally preparing themselves for the upcoming battle.
Mikasa and Armin both still think they can talk to Eren,convince him to stop.
Me?...I want them to be right,I don't want to have to kill another friend......but I feel like we'll have no choice.
But even if we convinced Eren to stop what then? Won't the rest of the world want revenge for what he's done?
And if we do kill Eren.... what's to stop the world from coming after us anyway?Our entire plan is relying on the hope that we can put thousands of years of bloodshed behind us.... I'm only a soldier,I can only place my faith in Armin,in my friends...my family.
I can't help but wonder how I got here,how did the small, sentimental,weak little girl from Shiganshina end up here fighting to save humanity against total extinction?"

"(Y/n)....(Y/n)"a voice calls out stiring me from my thoughts. "It's time"

"Mhm,yeah" I put away my book and took one last look out the window.....

.....it used to be all so simple.

------
"

Fly away

.....Fly away... Far away from here, its nothing but a cage down here" I said outloud reaching for the sky.
The sun glared back at me almost blindingly,until a shade covered me as somebody stepped into my view looking down at me.

"You alright there,baby bird?"

"Yeah,just ...looking at the sky"

"Uh huh" she replied laying down beside me as Arthur,our 3 year old German Shepard,got up and layed down on her stomach. "It's a nice sky today,see anything interesting?"

"There was one cloud...looked like you"

"Really?"

"Yeah,it was really big and rou-"

"Alright, alright easy easy,god you're just like mom" she said letting out a tired sigh. "So you not hanging out with your friends today?"

"No, they're all busy" I replied absentmindedly. "Chloe went with her family to Trost"