22

It was night again and Eliza was too reluctant to check up on the commander but she really didn't want to.
"I can see you standing outside my tent, come inside already civilian " he said smugly, oh how much Eliza hated that word from him... It sounded like she was nothing to him and that had hurt her even more.

Slowly and reluctantly Eliza walked into his massive tent with her first aid kit to wrap up new bandages for him, she casted her head down because she didn't want him to see her eyes because she had been crying for too long, her eyes were red and teary and she didn't need him to mock her at the moment.

Alex noticed her small movement towards him and that caused him to smirk, he had to admit he felt like a huge **s for doing what he had done at the training ground but he needed to show her that he wasn't going to be played around with his weird uncertain feelings he had for her

"Hurry up civilian I don't have all night" Eliza could identify by the sound of his voice that he was even more irritated.

She finally got closer to him and he stared at her a little bit but she kept hiding her face away from his strong powerful heated gaze.

"Look at me" he commanded authoritatively, he wasn't kidding around in fact he sounded really pissed but Eliza just couldn't let him see through her eyes she didn't want him thinking that she was crying over him, he would laugh at her.

"Eliza I'm not going to freaking repeat myself, look at me" he repeated himself once more and stood up holding his crutches but Eliza still couldn't look up and face him.

He managed to use one of his hand to hold his crutches and used his free hand to carefully grab her chin.

Eliza was shocked and tried to free herself but his hold only tightened a bit causing her to loose grip of the first aid kit falling to the ground.

She tried to reach down but Alex released her chin using his free hand to grab her close to him, now facing each other eye to eye both breathing heavily each feeling their own heart racing.

Alex didn't know what got into him but his instincts told him to hold her, now after seeing her teary beautiful eyes he cursed at himself for causing her pain, he should have known that he affected her

So instead he hugged her tightly, Eliza knew that this was wrong but she really needed it although at the same time she felt like punching and kicking him but instead relaxed In his body.
He smelt so good she had thought and all the while Alex kept on rubbing her back in circles gently.

______
After that long hug Eliza went back to work, they were both silent, both not saying anything it got really quiet in the tent.
She wrapped his bandages and all he did was to stare at her intensely.

Eliza hated how she looked weak in front of him but he still wasn't saying anything else to her and that got her even more embarrassed but she kept on a poker face

"Ok I'm done commander" finally she said something.

"Stay"

Eliza must have heard wrong because she could have swore she heard him say "stay"

"Excuse me commander?"

"Stay here Eliza for the night " he said, he appeared so serious while sitting on his bed, Eliza was surprised he called her by her name she tried to find a trace of him joking but he only appeared to be frowning.

"Commander..."

"Eliza, it's cute that you'd think that I'm asking when I said you are staying here for the night" he didn't know what got over him but he just didn't want her walking out there.

He grabbed her crutches and stood up walking passing her and walked over to the front of his tent and closed it for the night, now he knew that if his innocent face nurse wanted to she could still run but he didn't want her leaving him tonight he needed her.

He walked closer to her and was standing just a few inches close to her

"Now my baby nurse you can sleep and I will go over to my chair and stay there just relax and feel comfortable alright" he said all the while just staring at her too intensely.

Eliza was stunned, did he just freaking call her a baby, she wasn't even that young so why on earth would he call her that and more importantly she still remembered what he had done earlier today, she didn't know what got over her but she was extremely pained by watching him kissing another woman it wasn't her business to care about who he was kissing with but what she kept on feeling felt way too unbearable and heartbreaking.

with all the emotions running through her she decided to finally slap him hard across his cheek while her fingers roughly grazed his scar.

The slap didn't affect Alex but he was however surprised, she tried to hit him again but he didn't allow her this time, he used his free hand and held her close to him.

"I know that I'm a jack**s for what I did today but I won't have you standing here and disrespecting me in my tent" he whispered quietly to her not wanting to make any noise.

"Leave me alone, I want to get out of here immediately" she whispered yelled back at him causing Alex to chuckle mischievously and it caused delightful butterflies In her tummy

"No I'm not leaving you alone baby nurse" he grinned at her seductively but Eliza kept on struggling in his tight hug.

"Stop freaking calling me baby nurse" Eliza didn't understand why he would give her that ridiculous nickname.

"No I like that nickname on you, it suits you perfectly well because you are really cute "

Eliza blushed he had just commented on her appearance.

"Just stop fighting me Eliza and just stay here tonight ok" he said to her in between the hug and she had finally calmed down a little.

"Why do you even want me here" she looked up at him, although her eyes were still puffed and teary she still look beautiful and he cursed himself again for causing her pain.

"because I missed you" he had finally confessed.

Eliza stared at him suspiciously

"Commander it's really late and I need to get going"

"I know how stubborn you can be woman and I trust me I find it cute but there is no buts, your sleeping on my bed tonight and that's final" he said ending the discussion and went over to his chair, laying down on.

"You can change into one of my shorts over to that side of the corner" he pointed a corner that even Eliza didn't know of , there was a corner and a curtain for a little dressing room.

She finally gave up and angrily took one of his clothes and walked into his dressing corner and wore it.

She finally came out dressed in one of his army shorts and shirt, when Alex had spotted her he was immediately awestrucked at how beautiful she appeared to be dressed in his clothes he had never seen her in any causal clothes but just her uniform and she looked so beautiful looking so simple.

Her hair no more in a bun but was free , he wanted to stand up and March over to her side and kiss the living daylight out of her but he used all his restraint to stay were he was.

"Stop standing there baby nurse and just climb on the bed you look exhausted." He said in a bored tone.

" I'm being forced to stay here anyway" she replied with her wits.

Alex just smirked to himself.

"goodnight baby nurse."

..
....
.....
......
........

..
...

...
What do you guys think of this chapter

Please do leave a comment and don't forget to vote
Thanks 😊.