ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : CHAPTER FOUR

★○★○★○★

When I walk into the cafeteria, I can immediately tell which table the 3MUSKETEERS are sitting at. Everyone who has lunch during this block is either crowding around what is usually the popular kids' table or looking in that direction.

Raymond has his arms crossed and is glaring at the scene as he approaches.

I laugh as I follow behind him, "What? Jealous that you're not getting any attention?" I know that comment must hurt him. His boyband is quite popular in the area, but only in the area. The commercials Raymond has been in have boosted their popularity somewhat, but no one outside the city would know Raymond's face. He brags about them all the time and no one has the courage to counter him.

His seething redirects to me and he scoffs "Well I've got yours."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, only because you're forcing me to listen to the assignments I need to do for you."

As we get closer I am able to see the 3MUSKETEERS. I see Bennett glare at his sister, "You asked me to come, and I'm here, but 5 more minutes and I am out."

Declan nods in agreement, but I look over at Jordan to see him actually enjoying the attention. He signs each autograph with a smile on his face and attempts to swoon each of the ladies.

Brennan sighs very loudly, "I know they're not the most pleasant people around, but they're good dancers, this may be good for you three!"

I wonder if she's talking about the fearsome threesome. While Abby could dance spectacularly, the other two lacked in that department. Severely. Hannah is a cheerleader but the most she can do are cheer dances.

I got so distracted looking at Brennan that I didn't realize Bennett was looking at me. Without thinking, I hide behind Raymond. I did not want any of the musketeers to look at me. One look too long and the fearsome threesome would sink their claws into me and rip me apart.

Raymond stops and looks down at me weirdly, "What? Are you scared of them? You do know their bad boy aesthetic is just for show right? It's not like they're part of a gang." Well, tabloids would say otherwise.

"That's not it...I just don't want them to ask me to do their homework."

Raymond looks at me suspiciously, sensing I'm lying. "Okay, well go ahead and get me my lunch tray then," he says as he sits down. I am silently grateful and runoff.

Due to everyone being so distracted by the musketeers, the line for lunch is thankfully short, but not fast enough. I watch as the fearsome threesome walk into the cafeteria and look around for the boys. Once they catch their targets, they yell at everyone to disperse so they can sit with the guys instead.

Candice doesn't sit down but instead looks around the cafeteria. Panic hits me. She couldn't possibly be looking for me. I accidentally meet her eyes and when I look away she's already approaching me.

"Hi, Nerdy Naomi. How perfect that you're already in line! I need you to get six lunch trays," she demands with fake niceness.

I raise a brow, "How are you going to eat all that-"

Candice turns red and looks like she wants to throttle me. "It's not all for me!"

She stomps away, back to the table. I sigh. I'm going to have to figure out how to carry so many at once.

I start with three, and when I approach the table, I lift the trays so they cover my face as I hand them out.

"So Jordan, asked anyone to the black and white ball yet?"