2

I woke up to the ringing of Jill calling me. When I pick up the first thing I hear is "Don't tell me you just woke up." I look at my phone. Shit. "Oh my god I'm so fucking late" "Yeah you really are." "don't wait for me I'll figure out a way to get to school.

This phone call was actually scripted.

I'm lying on my bed, avoiding my window, quietly waiting for Jill's car to go away. When I hear the car motor sound fading I grab our ghostface phone and dial Jill's number. Kirby picks it up and asks "Who is this?" "I wanna talk to Jill." "Well Jill's driving and this is Kirby speaking, so what do you want?" Kirby always made my blood boil. I can't wait to kill her. Actually I would kill her right now, in this fucking moment if I could. I hear Jill ask "who is it?" "This is the last person you will ever see alive." I say and then I hang up.

When I finished my call I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of my bed. I got ready quite quickly and when I saw Charlie's car in the driveway I went to Robbie's room and told him that I slept in and asked if they can take me to school.

We went out the front door and ran up to Charlie's car. "Heyy" I said as I hugged him. "Hi Aria" he replied, hugging me back. "Ew get a room." Robbie said, acting disgusted. "Shut up." I replied and pulled away from Charlie. Just hurry up we're already late" said Robbie as he opened the front door and sat in the car.

As I was sitting in the back overhearing Robbie's and Charlie's conversation I heard that they are talking about some club of theirs. "Dude we've got to find someone or they'll cancel our club" "I know but who? We asked a lot of people and no one really had any interest." "What club?" I asked looking Robbie through the gap in middle of the front seats. "Cinema club." He replied. "I can join" I offered. "and I can ask Jill, Kirby and Olivia too. "Really? That would be great! Charlie answered.

*in school*

In biology, I sit with Olivia and Jill sits with Kirby right behind me. We are talking when Kirby says "Was that you this morning?" "What are you talking about?" I answer even though I know exactly what she's talking about. "That wasn't you? Please tell us it was a prank call" "seriously guys can someone tell me what happened?" "Some freak called us and said something like I am the last person you will see alive." "I don't know anything about that but it probably was just a prank call." "I guess you are right."

In next class someone suddenly says "Jenny and Marnie were murdered last night" "stabbed to death.." someone else says. As he said it chatter in the class raised and everyone was talking about it. Some people started coming up with theories and it was honestly really fun to watch. It was ridiculous.

Everyone started to leave the school and when we got to the car Olivia asked "Do you think the person who called us is the killer?" "I don't know but we should definitely go to the police." Jill answered.