-1-

Hello everyone ! this is my first story ever and English is actually my third language so excuse my mistakes plz, it has been months since I started to think about writing a story and I feel now that I'm finally ready to do it. So I hope that you'll enjoy my story and plz don't hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas with me ; Enjoy <3 <3

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

- Can anyone be prettier than this ?!!!; One guy said

-I'd love to have her in my bed; another said

- Where did she bought her new shoes, I love them

- she's so charming

-OMG I'd kill to have that body of hers; I've heard a stupid girl say and then her friends laugh. Like seriously this people should really learn to whisper; They're so desperate, pathetic never mind I've got used to this, I'm heading to my locker, I need to take my essentials for the first period when I heard a girl next to me say

" you heard about the new guy?

- Yeah they say his super hot I'll do my best to have him

- Well good luck with that; her friend answered with sarcasm

- Well why was that for?

- They say his a very good football player, very charming and good looking but his very dangerous

- what do you mean by that ?!

- well that's all they told me so just be careful "

Well now that was interesting so a new guy is coming over, poor him rumors already started, wish him good luck, The first bell rang so I'm going to class to my usual seat in the very back of class, I prefer to seat there despite that everyone invite me to seat next to but no thank you, in my place I can do whatever I want, now don't get me wrong I'm a very good student no actually I'm a straight A's student but sometimes class gets boring so I'll have to sleep or take out my phone and since my teachers don't want to get in trouble with their best student they act like they didn't see me, I think that's funny, and well who want to seat with stupid people ?! not me anyway. My history teacher started his usual talk about second world war, AArghhh I already know everything about this, guess what! time to sleep. And that's exactly what I did for the rest of my classes. It's finally the end of the day so I'm going to my favorite place in the world....

(I was going to end it here but I'm too nice to do that so yeah J )

I'm going to my favorite place in the world: The boxing area. I played the music and let it guide me, 80 push up another 80 pump and that's it time to start boxing, I lead my way towards the punching bags, I smiled and started throwing hard punches, I love this place I always feel relieved and free , I can forget about all my problems, in here I'm not afraid of being judged, in here I don't care about anything it's like the world doesn't exist anymore; I come here everyday late at night so my parents don't see me, it's not like they're always at home but I prefer to have a routine , I don't want to hear all that shit about ' you're a girl and girls shouldn't do box and it's not safe' and all that blab bla bla, but today I couldn't resist this feeling inside me so I had to come here, I already contact my parents to let them know that I'll come home late so I can 'hung out with my friends' I don't like to lie to my parents and tell them bullshit but back to reality they don't care , after a good 40 minutes of punching, I decided that it was time for me to have a break I turned to grab my bottle only to see a handsome man standing by the corner of the room watching me a smile on his face then turned around and leave, what the fuck was that ??!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That's it for the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it don't hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas with me, don't hesitate to vote for me . Love u all <3 <3 <3