- 6-

Enjoy :) 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

-Good to finally see you here! Joked Eric, my coach, You'll do better if you hurry there is a very interesting fight in there.

Did he just said what I've heard or did I hurt mu head somehow? Eric? An interesting fight? Strange. He is a very hard person to please, with very high standards so when he says interesting It might for sure be. Walking in hurry behind him I can't stop myself wondering who will I find in there?. Anyways this huge, large bunch of people watching their mouths dropped, had confirmed Eric's words "very interesting". And that was the answer of my question. What I saw stopped me in track, I couldn't move.

-Are you okay? I hear Eric asking me. Hey you aright ? Stop this you start to scare me Em seriously. You look so pale. The fuck Em ?? answer me ! He's slapping me but I can't react.

I couldn't answer him. I couldn't move. I couldn't react. I was shocked and everything around me seemed to disappear. I could only see him.

- Em ? EMMM! I hear Eric but my eyes are focusing on something else. He is here! He is here! He is here! My mind don't seem to get it. It's impossible! He can't find me! This can't be happening to me! Not now! Why in hell is he here??! We're not supposed to meet! In the middle of the ring stood the fearful Zachary Scott Anderson, A satisfied smile on his face, with his proud allure looking down at the poor guy's lifeless body. He didn't change.

- And our winner for tonight Is Zach! announced the men

- Zachary! Corrected Zach furiously

- Zachary; repeated the men immediately not wanting to deal with any trouble.

- Is he? Is he ? Is he the same Zach that Eric couldn't finish his sentence

- The one and only

- OMG! Omg! Omg! This is very bad, he murmured but I still can hear him. But my eyes, I just can't stop looking at him, what he's doing to me, this is

- Okay okay okay, Calma Em, I think you don't want to talk to him. I nodded not trusting my voice. Let's go Em, we need to leave now, else he'll see you and I'm sure he's dying to talk to you. I can't stop admiring him ! What is he doing here??! He couldn't find me. This is impossible. I felt Eric passing a hand on my shoulders, another one by my legs, suddenly Zach was getting afar. He's back! Zach is back! MY Zach is here! Eric pouts me in my car's passenger sit and drove home. All the way was quiet.. I need to be alone now, not wanting to get disturbed by anyone. Why is he here?

- Here you are! go get a shower and try to relax. I nodded. Emma will you be okay? An Eric's concerned voice asked

- Yeah

- Good. Em just try to, I don't know. We just stood there for a moment before he took me into a hug. I love his hugs. It was so comforting. It's all what I needed. Just remember that I'm here okay ?

- Key

- Night my little girl. Night.

Trying to find my keys. A very furious mother opened the door, crossed armes looking at me expectantly. What the fuck is she waiting? Oh wait when did they come back?

- Where were you young girl? Very bad timing. I can't talk. When I'm like this I can't talk so I just passed by her but of course stupid that she is have to grab me by the arm, not forgetting who I am dealing with, I tried to stay calm, I didn't finish

- Well I do. I cut her off, I will lose my patience very soon. I don't want to hear your fucking lessons now

- Remember who are you talking to young girl. I ran to my room closed the door and set in my bed. I don't need this drama now. I don't want them around ! Open this door Emma !

- GO AWAY FROM ME YOU STU ! FUCK! GO AWAY!

I've heard them walking away when I allowed to my first tear running down my face. I feel so fucked up, so unsecure, so lost, so alone, so broken. And for the first time in years I felt like this: Weak. I hate this. Why does he have to come back. I didn't want to see him. I wasn't ready, not yet! I'm afraid. I'm afraid because of how I felt when I saw him, because after everything that we've been throw, after everything that happened, I still feel the same way seeing him and it's scared me. In moments I looked at him with happiness. I felt lost again just by his presence. But the thing that I don't want to admit is that I felt safe, protected, wanted. When I saw him I felt home. He didn't change. He's still the same Zach that I remember. Arrogant, confident, powerful but he's just Zach. He still hate it when they call him Zach.

- "Why don't you let them call you Zach ?

- Because I don't want to. It's Zachary for everyone but you. You're the one and only person that can call me that. He answered simply.

- So you're MY Zach ?

- Only you Babe only you. I won't allow for anyone to call me that but you.

- Promise

- Promise.

And then his lips attached to mine for a languorous kiss. "

Without knowing I find myself passing my fingers to my lips. I wonder if his still taste the same, back in time when we were together. We were so happy. He had to ruin it. He knew that I can forgive him for anything. ANYTHING but this. Still he commit this stupid mistake that changed everything. I know he regret it deeply. I know that. But I can't forgive him I just I can't. One thing to be sure: he never broke that promise. NEVER.