Extra 9

Yu Sheng's memory is certainly beyond doubt.

Jin Linkun was young at the time, and his control of strokes was a problem. I am very confident and I must write my own name.

Even if the right half of the first word is written crookedly, even the ratio of the spacing between the latter two words is very difficult to recognize. Although Shao Sheng was a little skeptical about the meaningless name, he still read it truthfully and did not laugh at the strange names of other children. Unexpectedly, this man was not only strange in name, but also had to fight him.

...... Jin Linkun opened his mouth, did not speak immediately, and bowed his head. Yu Sheng's hand was a little cooler than him, and he brushed his palm one stroke at a time, still writing carefully.

Afternoon sunlight through the floor-to-ceiling windows, plating the boy's extra-deep eyelashes with light gold. Jin Linkun couldn't hold back, and raised his hand gently to gather his head.

The little **** sat on the sofa, his shoulders leaned back, and his short hair, which was soaked in the sun, reached his palm: "Brother." Jin Linkun rubbed his hair: "What's wrong?" "You can't write. "The little **** complained, "Still hit me." Jin Linkun: "..."

Coming is to remember the past in the photo, and suddenly it becomes a batch-fight meeting. It's the kind that doesn't work without admitting mistakes.

Jin Linkun didn't want to accept the reality, and tried to recall for a long time, but still had to shake the shadow of the childhood memory: "I really wrote it wrong?" Yu Sheng can also pull out the picture from the memory and took a piece of paper: "I'll write it again-" "..." Jin Linkun confiscated the pen in his boyfriend's hand in time: "I really wrote it wrong."

Not only was it wrong, but he also fought with others. They also broke their ears.

While they were still in the summer camp, Yu Sheng accompanied him to run out in the middle of the night to relax. When the two sat on the side of the road drinking sweet milk, he also noticed that little scar. But I never thought that Yuanyuan would be in such an early place.

Yu Sheng looked at the photo for a while, and suddenly he touched his ear and turned his head. He did not hide: "Brother." Jin Linkun gently rubbed the little red bastard's red ear tip and met his sight. Yu Sheng squeezed the corner of his lower lip and wanted to speak, which was overwhelmed by the familiar breath.

The skylark probed her brain outside the window, shook the snow off her body, and jumped into the mottled sun shadow.

-

It's been more than a decade ago, and now I don't think much of it. But it really matched the number, and the memory that had faded at first seemed to be a lot clearer. Mr. Jin can still vaguely recall that the kid who was tossed by his son for three days was the most sensible and stable among the children. Like an adult, his shoulders are straight, and he is very organized in speaking and doing things. It was said that two people were fighting. In fact, they didn't fight back very much. They still comforted him after his son accidentally broke his ears, ensuring that there was no pain at all.

Just don't like to laugh. "It was Xiaosheng at that time?" The fate was so wonderful, Mr. Jin was also surprised, and he held his glasses: "Is there anything going on afterwards? The stick has been there for several days, but I couldn't wait for you..." Ms. Li directly interrupted her husband: "Normal, someone fights with you every day. This person is also called a stick. Will you date him?"

......Mr. Jin thinks his lover makes sense. Probably mainly because the son was called Le Mubang at the time.

At that time, I liked the exceptionally sensible child. Mr. Jin pushed his glasses and wanted to ask more questions. Ms. Li had been pulled out of the door.