Chapter 44

The newly-increased rank nine has become a new hotspot in the forum. Song Heming is not worthy of having a name and is stepped into the dust of history.

In addition to the individual unintentional forums, the seven groups of students were all led by Cen Rui and the 300-round battle of the spray game. They watched the posts blocked by the administrator before turning their attention back to the increasingly frequent exams and lectures. .

"There are three exams this week, and there are competition-related lectures on the weekend."

Ding Zhengjiao arranged this week and read on the podium of the self-study room: "Students involved in the exam will get the seat schedule tomorrow. The lecture on the weekend is a teacher specializing in tutoring chemistry competitions in the province. Random simulation essays are randomly received on the spot, and the subjects are uncertain. , Each person can only receive one copy..."

More than half of the course of the summer camp, there are more and more lectures, and the united and tight rehearsal interval will incorporate various kinds of self-recruitment exams every day.

Under the leadership of the team leader Ding Zhengjiao, seven groups of students set up a mutual aid group to help students who have exams to check information and take the meal to the end, trying to provide each candidate with the best test preparation environment.

What Yu Sheng received was a job with meals. In recent days, he and Jin Linkun walked over the wall and walked to the night market, resulting in a very attractive aroma that occupied the entire fourth floor corridor for several consecutive nights.

The seven groups of students became more and more familiar with each other, and the degree of awe for the evening self-study was getting lower and lower, and the voice fell, and the following has become a lively crowd.

"Can you go? Help me, thank you for turning back!"

Xia Junhua quickly looked through the arrangements on his mobile phone: "The weekend came to Hangyu, and their analog dense volumes are of particularly high quality, and they cannot be bought on the market!"

After all, contestants account for a small proportion. Each person is limited to one copy. Even if everyone can go, they can't get a few sets. They can only ask other classmates to help them get together.

Xia Junhua asked for help before and after, and asked everyone who could ask: "I will answer it for you when you come back. If you don't want to go to the lecture, please contact me directly..."

Lao Wan happened to come to see the evening self-study, walked down, and listened for a while, very interested: "Can I go too?"

Looking for someone who was too involved, Xia Junhua didn't pay attention to the teacher and came in a shock: "Ten thousand, Ten thousand teacher. They may only want students--"

"Must be able." Cen Rui responded quickly, covering his mouth. "Teacher Wan, we all agree that you only need to change your school uniform and wear a hat. There is no pressure to mix into us."

Xia Junhua: "..."

Lao Wan was very happy, asked the time and place clearly, and made an appointment with everyone, and continued to walk slowly out of the back door.

As soon as Lao Wan's figure disappeared outside the door, Xia Junhua flew over, pinched Liang Yifan's neck and shook: "Is it a brother? Why didn't the teacher come in and call the police!"

"I'm sitting in the penultimate row and it's not easy to be in charge of the wind."

Liang Yifan stubbornly resisted: "Even if the inspector's director, Lao Wan comes to the police, do you think you are worthy of Lao Wan?"