PRIMUM

It must be the Scotch.

He constantly blamed the Scotch for making him feel the need of touching Kat's body in any way possible.

Alam niyang mali, pero it felt so right.

Hindi ito ang unang beses na ginawa niya ito, but he knows that this is the first time that he will make love.

There's a big difference.

Sa ibang babae, he doesn't need the help of any beverage. Madali niyang nagagawa ang gusto niya, dahil hindi siya naduduwag.

A touch is just a touch. A kiss is just a kiss.

Pero iba ang nararamdaman niya ngayon.

It must be the Scotch that he could no longer break their tangled lips.

Wala na siyang pakialam sa kung ano man ang pwedeng mangyari.

It must be the Scotch that made him feel fearless; he was no longer scared of whatever tomorrow brings. All he knows is that he wants her now.

"Kiko..."

Kat uttered his name when he finally get rid of the last clothing she's wearing. It sounded so perfect.

"Yes?"

He moved to her right side and propped himself up with his elbow, but he made sure that his other arm is still intertwined with her body. He made sure that the intimacy of their body remains.

"I'm scared..."

He panicked when he heard these words. Hindi ba sila pareho ng nararamdaman? Hindi ba ito gusto ni Kat?

Hindi niya ba ako mahal?

He shook his thoughts away. Maybe she's just scared because this will be her first, pero I know, we both know that we love each other. Kahit hindi niya sinasabi yun, alam ko at ramdam ko na mahal niya rin ako.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He felt the need of asking that question to make sure that he is not the only one who wants what they're doing. Pero kasabay ng pagsabi niya nito ay ang pag-usal niya ng panalangin na sana humindi si Katrina.

"No, but please, be gentle."

He cupped her heart-shaped face, gave her a reassuring smile, and kissed all her worries away.

It must be the Scotch that made him start all these, but he knows that it is him who never wanted it to end.