04.

I am alerted by a knocking on my bedroom ( Nics guest bedroom) door '''Can I help you?'' I say opening the door. I roll my eyes while trying to shut it. ''C'mon stella! I'm sorry.'' Benji says. "You can say your sorry all you want but it wont change the fact that you cheated on me!'' Benji pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind him and hands them to me. I take the flowers and force a smile. Benji grabs a small box out of his pocket and gets down on one knee. He opens the box and I see a beautiful gold ring inside. ''Stella Parker, will you marry me?'' Benji says while tears are forming in his eyes. I look at Benji who is in tears and smile ,'' Benji, I'm too young for marriage!'' I grab the ring and put it on my finger, '' but you know, we can plan the wedding 5 years in advance!'' Benji wipes his tears and stands up. I hug him from the neck and he grabs my waist. ''are you sure you want to wait that long? we can always just not get married, and wait till we see where this relationship brings us.'' Benji shrugs. ''Benjamin Aleksander Krol, I love you!'' I say and smile. '' Your going to come home, right?'' Benji asks as a joke. I laugh '' of course I am idiot!'' Nic knocks on the door ,'' can I come in?'' I laugh ''Yeah!'' Nic walkes in and looks shocked at the sight of Benji '' w-what are you doing Benji, I told you that you had no more chances with her!'' I put out my hand to show off my ring. Nics eyes widen. '' this all happened in the span of what... two days?''  me and Benji shrug. I grab Benjis hand and lead him out of the room ''Later loser!'' I shout to Nic. Me and Benji laugh.

(apologies if this chapter was really short I didn't really have any ideas of what to write)