06.

Nic sits in his room, crying.

Nic hears a knock at his door and calls out "The fuck you want!"

The door opens "Nic, what is up with you?" a voice calls out

Nic looks up "Nils? I thought you were away?"

Nils sits on Nic's bed and hugs him "are you doing okay?"

Nic wipes his tears "I guess."

Nils sighs "Benji's leaving."

Nic sighs "He always leaves, I don't get why but he does."

Nils looks up at Nic " That's not what I meant. When was the last time you came out of your room?"

"Last night, why?" Nic looks at Nils, Worried.

Nils grabs Nic's hand and leads him into Benji's bedroom " Look."

Nic stares into Benji's empty bedroom wondering what he had done wrong. Nic starts to cry while trying to stutter to Nils "w-w-w-wha-what d-d-did I d-d-do?"

Nils hugs Nic really tight "it wasn't you, Nic. Benji just couldn't handle it anymore."

"Nils?" Stella says while walking around the corner. Stella looks very different because she has no makeup on, has on sweats and a baggy tee, and has her hair in a high messy bun.

Nils runs over to Stella and hugs her "I am so sorry, Stella."

Stella looks at Nils, confused. "Uh why?"

Nils points to Benji's empty bedroom "you weren't here last night, were you?"

Stella looks at Nic and frowns " I can't believe you, Nic!"

Nils looks at Stella " Guys come on! I know you guys are more mature than this! I just don't get why you are like this!"

Nic starts to cry while Stella attemps to hit Nic.

"Oh my god Stella! Stop it!" Nils says while stopping her from hitting Nic.

Stella swings on Nils and hits him in the nose causing his nose to bleed.

Stella runs out of the front door crying and sits on the curb crying. Stella calls Benji

B: "Hello?"
S: "Benji, I can't stay here anymore!"
B: " I couldn't either, that's why I left."
S: *cries to benji* " I wanna leave! I'm scared!"
B: "Why? Whats the worse that can happen?"
S: "Benji, you don't get it! Nils came and now he's upset to and now I am sitting on the side of the road and I don't know what to do!"
B: "There's nothing I can do, Stella. I'm sorry" *hangs up*

Stella continues to cry while a car pulls over next to her "Stella? What are you doing out here?" a voice coming from the car says.

"Abby?" Stella looks up. Stella recognizes her from her bleach blonde hair and crazy eye makeup. Stella stands up and opens the car door. Stella gets in the car uninvited.

"is everything okay?" Abby asks

Stella starts sobbing "No. Also at the moment it's to much to explain."

Abby rubs Stella's back "Hey, its okay! We can go to my house for a while unless you don't or can't come back home."

Stella looks at Abby and smiles "that would be great!"