09.

"stella, i know its hard but we'll figure this out i promise." Nic says while comforting Stella while setting up Benji's memorial

Stella huffs "Nic, you don't get it! It's not just a little oopsie, its death! i can't believe you would even say that!"

Nils walks in and hears them bickering "Guys, now is definitely not the time for your guy's bullshit."

Nic rolls his eyes and pushes Nils while leaving the room.

Stella flips Nic off as she walks in the opposite direction "fuck you, Kaufmann!"

Nils walks over to Benji's casket and starts to cry "You didn't deserve this."

Nic gets a phone call from a number, no caller ID. he answers.
caller: nic?
n: who's this?
caller: its me...
n: who's me? are you fucking stupid, obviously i dont know who the fuck you are..
caller: okay Nic, if I tell you this.. you can't tell anyone. Got it?
n: sure, get to it.
caller: its Benji, im not dead, i told the doctors to fake my death to stop this bullshit with you and stella! i am so over it.
n: *starts to cry* Benji, I don't even know how i'm supposed to feel about this...
caller: you don't have to feel anything at the moment just please, please don't say anything about this to Stella.
n: does Nils know?
caller: yeah, thats why he flew down here.
n: *sighs* gotcha
caller: i love you, Nic. i really do, you've been my best friend for 15 years and i hope nothing ever changes that! so please for me, please stop this shit with Stella..
n: i love you too Benji, just please don't do this again..
caller: just promise you wont fight with stella anymore.
n: i wont and how are you going to like... i dont know come back?
caller: after you guys can go at least the rest of today and most of tomorrow without talking shit to eachother and trying to fight.
n: got it, im going to go apologize, again. Bye Benji!
caller: bye Nic. Good Luck

"Who are you talking to Nic?" Stella asks

Nic turns around to look at Stella "Benji's brother, he's not going to be able to make it..."

Stella looks at Nic and shrugs "Nic, your lying. Who were you really talking to?"

Nic sighs "It was-"

Stella looks at Nic and rolls her eyes "It was what? Say it asshole!"

"IT WAS BENJI! OH MY FUCKING GOD! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Nic screams so Nils could hear him from the other room.

Tears start to roll out of Stellas eyes "what the actual fuck are you talking abo-"

Nils bolts into the room "Nic shut the fuck up and get over here!"

Nic walks over to Nils "Nils I'm sorry I didn't mean too."

Nils looks at Nic and slaps him in the face " fuck you Nic."

Nic starts to cry while walking out of the room.

"Nic, I just got a call... it was from Benji?" Stella says not knowing what happened.

Nic looks at Stella "Stella, I am so so sorry! he faked his death all because of me!"

Stella starts sobbing and runs over to hug Nic "No Nic, I'm sorry"