1. The arrival

"Mom" ashi called her mom as she stepped down the stairs while fixing her watch.

Keerthi came out of the kitchen. "Where are you going at this time??" She asked confused as she noticed car keys in her hand.

Vaishu who was working on the laptop turned towards them.

"Did you forget that from today our peaceful lives are going to be hell??" Ashi asked surprisingly. Keerthi frowned. "What do you mean??"

"Oh god, that girl whom you made your daughter. She is coming back today, don't you know??" Ashi asked suppressing her smile somehow.

"You" she slapped her head slightly. "Don't you dare say a word against my daughter, and she is far away better than you" Keerthi said proudly.

Vaishu chuckled at their simple yet cute fight. "You're going to the airport??" Ashi nodded with a sad expression.

Keerthi glared at her for which she gave a cute smile in return. "If you don't mind can I join you??" Vaishu asked more like pleads.

"Of course, she is your sister too. Why will I become her only driver you too join me" ashi said flapping her hair.

"no need" Keerthi said sternly.  Vaishu's smile faded. "At least let her have some peace until reaching home. After being here your presence is enough for disturbing her." Keerthi's words were poking her heart.

Vaishu looked down controlling her tears. "Mom" ashi turned towards her angrily but she ignored her and moved to the kitchen.

Ashi moved towards vaishu and placed her hand over her shoulder. Vaishu looked up and smiled hiding her tears as much as she could.

She took her laptop and went to her room. Ashi sighed. 'God, please. No more.' She prayed inwardly.

____________

y/n was looking at her phone curiously when she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oops I am so so-" she looked at that person. "Sir?? How came you here??" She asked surprisingly.

"I just came to drop my brother" he replied for which she nodded. "How long is your leave??" He asked. "One month sir," she said with a  simple smile.

"Nice, enjoy your days" he said walking away. "Thank you" she slowly whispered and walked out.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek