•CHAPTER 1 •PASSED OUT

Shout at the devil - Mötley Crüe

⚠️Drugs & Alcohol⚠️

༺♡༻

31st October 1984

31st October 1984

༺♡༻

I took another shot of alcohol causing it to
burn my throat as my body went warm. I chucked the red party cup across the room as I started to walk outside with the room moving in my mind like a boat. I shoved passed people as Billy Hargrove shot up from the keg stand beating Steve Harringtons score. "we've got are selves a new keg king!" Tommy shouted causing cheers from the crowd as people starting chanting Billy's name.

I rolled my eyes and headed back inside to see Nancy. I smiled as I ran up to her snatching a bottle of jack out of someones hand. "Nancy" I said jumping to hug her as I nearly fell. "jeezus how much have you had to drink?" - "I don't know you should come dance! here have some" I said shoving the bottle at her as she downed about 40ml down her throat.

"wow Nancy slow down" Steve said snatching the bottle away from Nancys lips as Tommy and Billy came up to us. "got are selves a new keg king Harrington" - "yeah Harrington" - "eat it".                                

Steve sighed as he tuck of his sunglasses as I snatched the bottle out his hand running away laughing. "y/n!!" I heard him shout as I started dancing with the crowd.

Steve's POV

I saw Nancy take the bottle off y/n as she chugged more than I thought she would. I quickly grabbed the bottle from Nancys lips as Tommy came over with Billy Hargrove about him being the new keg king.

Y/n quickly snatched the bottle out my hand as she ran away laughing to the dance floor. "Y/n!!" I shouted knowing I'm gonna have to be looking after her all night. "Steve leave her she's just having fun" Nancy said as I looked over to her sniffing cocaine up off the counter as people watched. "yeah loads of fun".

Billy's POV

"Steve leave her she's just having fun" Steves girlfriend (Nancy) said as I turned to see Y/n sniffing cocaine. I chuckled at her as I turned back to Tommy as we decided to head over to her.

"hey y/n" Tommy said as she gave a disgusted look. "what?" - "wanna give us some" - "not really" She said smiling as she rolled her eyes and walked away as she started to dance with Nancy.

"what did you do to her" I said "she's just a bitch don't waste your time on her if your thinking about it" Tommy said clearly getting annoyed as carol spoke from behind him. "he's just mad because he got rejected" - "ohhh" I said chuckling.

Y/n POV

I started dancing with Nancy swaying my hips to the music. "I'm gonna get another drink you coming?" Nancy said as I nodded following her to the spiked punch. "heard you rejected Tommy" I heard from a voice from behind me. "yeah like a year ago when him and carol were on a break" I say turning to see Billy surprisingly. "why are you here shouldn't you be with your little side kick" I say as he walks closer to me laughing. "there right you are a bitch".

"and who told you that?" I say as I turn to Nancy with spilled punch all over her white top.

"what the hell" Nancy said as Steve sighed as she started to walk away.                                  "Nancy!" Steve shouted as he followed her to the bathroom.

"shit I should probably go check on them" I said starting to walk away nearly falling over as Billy grabbed my arm. "I'm sure there fine" - "yeah but I really should just check" I said trying to let go from his grip but he was to strong and I was still drunk and fucking high. "why are you even talking to me aren't you meant to be beating Steve's score at something else" - "can't I just talk to you" he said as I stopped trying to break from his grip and waited for what he had to say.

"fine talk but hurry up I love this song I need to go dance" I say staring into his eyes. until Tommy came over. "whats going on here" Tommy said smiling as I pulled my arm away from Billy since his grip loosened. "nothing that concerns you" I say shoving past his shoulder as I see Jonathan. 

"JONATHAN!!" I scream running across to him as I give him a hug. "hey you seen Nancy?" he asked as I look confused "she's in the bathroom with Steve why?" - "she invited me" he said as I saw Steve storm out from the bathroom out to the front door.

"Steve what happened?" I say running after him trying not to fall as I still feel un alive. "everything is bullshit!" - "what?" - "Nancy she said its all bullshit are relationship is bullshit and that we killed barb" - "Steve she didn't mean it she's drunk she won't remember any of this" - "yeah and neither will you I mean you are such a bad influence to her look at you, you can't even stand straight" - "Steve!" I shouted as he gets in his car.

༺♡༻

I have been left at the party with no ride home and no one to dance with. so fuck it. I grab a bottle of rum knowing I should stop before I pass out. I get on the counter take a sip and pour it all on the counter as people start to look at me. I pull my lighter from out my bra and light the spilled alcohol on fire as someone grabs me off the counter as I start laughing laying down on the floor as my vision went blurry and I passed out.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter 🫶