•CHAPTER 10 •APOLOGISES

Back to the old house - The Smiths

༺♡༻

                                   ༺♡༻2nd November 1984 23:05༺♡༻

༺♡༻
2nd November 1984
23:05
༺♡༻

Billy looked at me as if he was guilty of something but I ignored it as he kept his eyes on my. "so it wasn't a mistake?" he asked. "no I'm really sorry" I say shaking my head as I looked back down at the lake. "why did you say it was then?" - "I panicked okay I'm sorry" I said as billy sighed.

I stud up to leave as billy grabbed my wrist. "where are you going?" he asked. "I need to get home" I replied.

billy's POV

"I need to get home" she said but for some reason I didn't want her to leave I felt safe with her by my side. "stay" I said as she sat back down next to me.

we sat there in silence just taking in each other presents and the area around us.

y/n POV

billy turns to look at me as I turn to look at him too. we just admired each other form a minute as billy's eyes seemed to keep wondering to my lips. I felt my heart start to get faster. billy got closer as I could feel his warm breath on my face. I began to look at his lips now as billy cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately with his eyebrows furrowing. he quickly pulled back. "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" before he could finish his sentence I smashed my lips on his.

we began to make out as we lay down on the dock. Are legs tangled together as he still cupped my cheek. we both pulled away breathing heavy. I tasted bloody from his busted lip.

"please let me clean you up" I say as I could just about see his head nod.

༺♡༻

we got to my house as I grabbed the first aid kit and sat on the counter as he stud between my legs. it was deja vu all over again.

billy winced a bit as I cleaned his wounds I could tell he was trying to be tuff.

I finished cleaning him up as he smashed his lips on mine by surprise. I kissed him back as we began to make out again. "y/n?" I heard my brother say as I quickly broke the kiss. "shouldn't you be asleep" I say getting off the counter as Austin looked shocked to sleep. "hey isn't that Max's step brother" he says as I quickly walk over to Austin and walk him to his bedroom before he can say anything else.

༺♡༻

I go back to Billy as he pulls me close to him wrapping his arm around my waist as are body pressed together. "sorry about that" I say as I billy put his hand under my chin moving my head up to face him. "its okay" he said as he was smiling not some bullshit fake smile. a real smile. "You can stay the nigh if you want".

"I'd love too" he says as we start to walk to my bedroom. He took his shoes off as he lay back on my bed. I smile seeing him getting comfortable. "close your eyes I need to get changed" -"anything for you" he says smirking as he sat up covering his eyes with his hand.

I faced the mirror as I took my clothes off. I was stud there in my Lacey bra and thong. I bent over to grab my pjs as I felt arms rap around my waist. Are body's pressed together as he began to place kisses down my neck as he found a spot to start sucking. a light moan escaped my lips as billy has left two hickeys on my neck.

to be continued...