Robot revolution

So, to list the recent events that have transpired in the past half hour today, Kara accidentally lost her temper during some crazy drivers almost hitting a soccer team of kids, then Lord sent out a message about how she's actually more dangerous than Superman.

Oh, and the General's paying the DEO a visit, and he despises people with powers and aliens.

Hank, Peter, Alex and Kara wait their arrival and they come with three armored vehicles as General Lane approaches them.

"Director Henshaw." He greets Hank.

"General Lane. What can I do for Army Intelligence?" Hank asks him, since he got a last second notice like everyone else.

"I need you to approve an immediate transfer. A member of your field unit to my command." Lane explains.

"Really? And who would that be?" Hank asks.

"The lady in red." Lane says looking to Kara.

"Technically, Supergirl doesn't work for this organization." Peter informs them while he's dressed in his Iron-Spider. He doesn't trust the General with his identity.

"If I had my way, no one would." Lane replies to the spider menace. "Your cobert operations could be handled effectively with my special forces and without foreign assistance." He says and this time, he looked toward both Peter and Kara.

"Who you calling foreign?" Peter asks the general since, as far as anyone is concerned, he was a human being and was born in the USA.

"Why do you need me?" Kara asks him.

"We've been developing something. An anti-insurgent combat device. Project code name, RT. I need her help testing it for me." Lane explains when Lucy Lane approaches.

"She has no choice. We have an executive order forcing you to comply." She says with a paper in her hand as she approaches them.

"My legal attaché and my daughter, major Lane." General introduces them as she hands the paper to Hank. "It's been signed by the president. You can take it up with her if you like."

"Unless you don't think you're up to it." Lucy antagonizing Kara.

"I'll do it." Kara tells them.

"Supergirl, you don't have to." Alex says.

"Yeah, I think they're trying to get a rise out of you. They did the same to me already." Peter tells her.

"I agree with Agent Danvers and Spider-Man." Hank tells Kara.

"What do you need me to do?" Kara asks the General, ignoring what they told her.

"Fight my robot." General says when dr. Morrow, their head of science division interrupts.

"It's not a robot. It's an anthropomorphic pseudo entity with combat capabilities." Morrow informs them.

"I stand corrected, Doctor." General apologizes when he opens the case they towed with them and reveal a figure like robot that's completely red all over.

"I call it Red Tornado." Morrow tells them as he activates the robot and it's eyes are shown yellowish red.

-

"So, apparently, I'm fighting a robot tomorrow." Kara tells Winn who is busy looking through the DEO software for information on Alex's father after she asked him to look into it.

"Robot?" He asks, intrigued. "Wait, what robot are we talking, like a C3P0? Terminator? Roomba?"

"DEO testing out a new toy?" James asks her.