Blood Boundary [A Dramione Fanfiction]

B L O O D
B O U N D A R Y

[DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS ARE FROM J.K. ROWLING. I DO NOT OWN THEM.]

Hi guys! So this is my very first Harry Potter fanfiction! It's quite gobsmacking, really, since I was a Harry Potter fan way before I became a fan of the Percy Jackson series, with which I already had two successful fanfictions (the second one was discontinued for inexplicably unknown reasons; I guess I grew out of it).

So yeah, it's been four years since the final HP film, years since the Deathly Hallows book came out, and yet I can't always get my mind out of it. It's practically my childhood, and being a Dramione shipper has always been one of my guilty pleasures. For those of you who doesn't know what Dramione is, it's basically the ship name of the infamous Draco Malfoy and the ever-brilliant Hermione Granger. Quite a shock for those who are just burgeoning HP fans, but I really do prefer the two of them ever since from the start--even when they're not a canon ship--over Romione, which is the ship name of Ronald Weasley and the aforementioned Hermione.

So yeah, I recently got into reading Dramione fanfictions again, for the millionth time, and, needless to say, it ignited sparks in my sleeping heart again, and made me want to write fanfictions again. I ran out of money to buy books to read, and fanfictions are the only ones I can ever read to satisfy the bibliophile inside me.

By the way, I really am sorry for not continuing my Blood of Olympus fanfiction (for those who have read it). I don't know the last time I updated it, and in that whole duration of my forcing myself to write a chapter again, I got drifted away and focused more on books that are now suitable for my old soul (I was in this phase wherein I read classics like Phantom of the Opera or Wuthering Heights and stuff). Percy Jackson will always be in my heart, but now, I guess it belongs to the heart of my twelve-year-old self. Sorry Uncle Rick, I guess I just grew up.

But still...I don't know. I still always, always find myself yearning more from J.K Rowling's impeccable masterpiece of a book series. Harry Potter still sticks with me.

So yeah, enough with the drama. This story is set three years after the Battle of Hogwarts (which was in 1998, according to the book), so technically speaking, we're around mid-2001.

OH YEAH. One last thing: Fred Weasley is not dead in this fanfiction. I repeat, FRED WEASLEY IS NOT DEAD IN THIS FANFICTION.

Hope you enjoy this Dramione fanfiction, girls and boys! Please do tell me what you think of my story. A little comment won't hurt!

Solemnly swear that you're up to no good?
-Ally xx