Chapter 4- Diary?

I finally sat on the bay window seat in my room. I looked out as it rained and I read with one earbud in.

It was peaceful. I had my twinkle lights on and the other lights off. It was about 8 pm.

I kept thinking about yesterday/ last night. Why did I let him Touch me. He's disgusting. Why is this my fate?

I continued to read.

"Till this moment i never knew myself" The end of my book. Oh how I loved that quote.

Then my door creaked open. I only knew because a small strange shape of light appeared on my floor, letting light from the lit hallways seep in.

I take one earbud out.

"Yeah?" I ask confused and slightly annoyed that Mattheo Riddle is interrupting my perfect vibe.

"Uh my father needs to see us." He said slightly nervous but trying to play it off.

I sighed and closed my book. "Wait. Do I need to get dressed or?" I asked wondering if I could just go in my shorts and t-shirt.

He shook his head no and looked at his own outfit which was a pair of grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

We both headed down. Him first then my following not too far behind.

He sits on a sofa and I awkwardly sit next to him.

"Alright, your expectations are here. I don't feel like explaining but any questions and ask me." He said handing Mattheo a binder. His fingers look gross and bony but sharp and pointy-

Stop before I laugh

I then clear my throat to hide the laugh.

After his father leaves he nods his head to signal for us to go somewhere. Where to? No idea.

But here I am following Mattheo Riddle my fiancé through the dimly lit house. He takes me to the kitchen and we grab some vodka out of the hidden compartment. My face lights up. He takes a swig. I however grab the fire whiskey.

I took a big gulp ignoring the burn in my throat. He looked at me shocked and kidnapped of laughed.

I sat on the island next to the sink and he leaned against the counter across from me.

I turned on some music. We started dancing around. We were both drunk but this was Hella fun. "Would Astoria ever be this fun?" I teased. He laughed. "Fuck no she'd just wanna fuck." He said playfully rolling his eyes as he twirled me around as dandelions played.

We decided to fuck with some of the guards. We sneakily threw glass at them.

They spotted us after the third one thanks to our giggling.

He grabbed my hand and we ran through the manor laughing.

We went out to the back door to a garden at this point we were running from nothing. I jumped on the edge of the fountain running across it holding his hand still as we laughed our asses off. Mattheo tripped over something and just stayed laying there.

I turned back and gave him my hand only for him to pull me down with him.

I gasped. We both kind of laughed in each other's face. Drunk as fuck. "You're a lot more fun than I thought Hollow." He said.

"Not so bad yourself Riddle." I said. Eventually we stopped horsing around and went back inside. He walked me to my room. "Night." He mumbled. "Goodnight to you too." I laughed a bit still drunk as hell.

I layed in my bed and fell right asleep.

I woke up the next morning. "Breakfast." Mattheo said knocking on my door.