How It All Begins

In the year of 1234, warlocks had a bond. groups and families stuck together. Everything in peace and harmony.

One day, a certain warlock by the name of Draten Spade wanted to be split. Go our own ways. He summoned an angel with a powerful Roman spell. The angel that came down was Itheriel.

Draten asked to be split into groups of warlocks. Some warlocks were furious, others agreed to His plans. Itheriel granted his wish and the warlocks were separated into groups of different ranges.

Walls were built, enemies were made. No one knows why someone would want this. Nor how we all came to hate. Soon after the world went to war and the life we knew was gone. The wars went on for years debating over politics, how the world should be run and really stupid things over just being split apart.

Until one day a nine year old girl, a warlock of light, and a nine year old boy, a warlock of night, met at a wall near two of the warlock cities. They talked for a while about the wars and how we should be one united nation again.

They met every night discussing how they should get the world back. They decided they would get together and make a kingdom that anyone who secretly wanted to be united could travel to the location of the castle. They wanted it to be far away from any of the small nations.

As the years of planning went by they slowly fell in love. At the age of seventeen they kissed as a celebration to have finished their plans. The boy asked to marry at eighteen. She said yes and the kingdom was built soon after.

They got married in the heart of the castle and sent out messages to anyone who wanted to join. Two years later when the kingdom was assembled the new queen became pregnant. ( the girl and boy are the king and queen. )

They had a child. A beautiful baby girl. They named her Nicole. She had long red wavy hair like her Mother, greenish gray eyes and strong features like her Father. She was so beautiful.

The next day, when Draten found out about the kingdom. He sent his most trusted solider. A women in fact out to get revenge for messing with his economy. His now old and wrinkled face was filled with fury as he threatened to get his revenge.

The women he sent broke into the castle balcony of the parents bedroom. She stole the baby and set out to take care of it herself.

As the morning came and the queen rose from her slumber she got out of bed to check on the baby. She screamed a loud shriek of horror when she found it missing. Her husband bolted upward and rushed to her side.

When he saw the crib empty with only red blankets and pillows scattered around, he got to his knees as well as the queen and they sobbed their hearts out.

Anger filled them as they sent out hundreds of thousand of troops to find there daughter. A year had passed and they found nothing. The king and queen were full of dread as the years went by alone.

The skies darkened lights dimmed as they got worse and worse. They turned evil and started killing anyone who broke a single law. People that tried to escape failed. Except one. A boy who was determined to find the daughter no matter how long it took.

He took weapons and guns and food and money. He made distractions for the guards and escaped just like that.

He new he would find her eventually or die trying. Every day he imagined what she was like along his journey.

Her looks, her personality, her laugh. She would be strong. She would be perfect. Perfect. And here she is standing in front of him. Still holding a knife in her hand.