Untitled Part 1

How did he get here? How did everything escalate this far? Katsuki didnt know what the fuck was going on but does he hate it?

No.

His eyelashes fluttered close, letting out a soft breath that he refuses to call a whimper. He hated how he felt, he hated how his stomach felt like it kept falling down inside him. He cursed at himself for letting out such a weak breath, he hated how his mouth parted open slightly, he hated how his fingers found a tight grip around those warm, sticky skin of the latter's shoulder blades. He felt his fingers dig slightly into his skin, before trembling at hot breaths against his neck. Suddenly his fingers felt cold and his arm shot back to the kitchen counter, gripping onto its edge.

Oh, but how he loved the feeling of his lips kissing on his nape. Katsuki shuts his eyes closes, chest rising up and down as he panted, ignoring how it bumps against the solid chest on top of him.

Midoriya Izuku may not seem like it, but that dude is 80% muscle and 20% fat, 100% cute but also 100% hot. It pisses Katsuki off that he manages to keep such an adorable fucking personality when he has all this hidden inside him.

The greenette's lips found his way down the blonde's neck, kissing around his collarbones, adding additional kisses on Katuski's adam's apple as it bobbed up and down as he gulped, trying to keep the sounds in. Izuku tilted his face upwards from below Katsuki's chin, the tip of his nose buried in the side of Katsuki's neck. He felt the blond shiver when he breathed, probably the feeling of his hot breath sending thrills down to the tent in his pants. Izuku planted a long kiss on the underside of the blond's tilted chin, lazily dragging his tongue across his jawline. Katsuki's stomach flipped as his mouth parted with short breaths.

Izuku watches as the blond shifted under his arms, currently trapped in between him and the kitchen counters. The greenette brought his right hand up to the table counter, meeting up with Katsuki's white knuckles as he gripped the edge of the counter, holding him up. The blond couldnt help but feel that his knees would betray him and drop him down if he didn't hold himself up. Izuku's rought fingers interlocked for a few seconds before gently, and lightly, grazing, trailing his fingers up from Katsuki's wrist up to his inner forearm. His fingers traced Katsuki's collarbone and trailed down to his chest, in awe at how solid it was. His warm- no- hot palms rested on one of his pecks as Izuku's free hand trapped one of Katsuki's buds in between his index and middle fingers.

This whole time Katsuki trembled. Not just because the stupid nerd was sending shocks straight down to his cock with just light touches but also because the fucking bastard was looking directly at him while doing so. Izuku's stare didnt falter. Not one bit. Katsuki gasped and shuts his eyes close when he felt the greenette's fingers pinch his nipple, sending his stomach into a juggling frenzy. Katsuki's back arched slightly when he felt his bud getting pinched and toyed over, like the nerd was just rolling a ball of playdough. Izuku watched, his eyes glints with amusement at seeing Katsuki squirm within his grasp. It was exhilarating to see, to hear- the sounds the blond lets out.

And god damn was it fucking sexy.

His eyes broke away as he admired how hard the blond's nipple was under his fingers.

Part of Izuku just wanted to bite them off. And he did. Well, not bite them off, but the greenette still bit down lightly on them.

And he was so glad he did.

Katsuki's eyes shot open when he felt the wet, hot sensation on his hardened nipples, hands gripping the counter edge even tighter as he arched his back, sending his nipple that got caught in Izuku's teeth deeper into his mouth. He felt his thighs clench at the jolts and the electricity that ran all over his body. Katsuki's half lidded eyes glanced everywhere, trying to find something to focus on- Katsuki felt absolutely overwhelmed.