6

As soon as Taehyun hyung left I started crying. I fell asleep when I woke up I saw beom and I.N playing a video game. I told them what happened between me and Taehyun hyung . Beom said that taehyun hyung must be worried. I nodded. Let's continue the game I'll play too. I.N said that he is starting to like Seungmin. He even kissed his arm yesterday. Stop you bitches!! Beom shouted at us. We got scared and continued our game. Let's go for dinner. I agreed we sat separately. I saw Taehyun hyung approaching me. I acted that I didn't see him and left the place. I went to the room and started crying. I heard a knock on the door it was Seungmin. I opened the door Seungmin said he wanted to talk to me. I invited him inside. He started "Kai hyung you have known jeongin hyung for a long time right? " I nodded" Do you know that that he cries every night " I was shocked. And asked him why is he talking like this. He replied "I heard him cry for 2hrs yesterday in the bathroom. Please talk to him I am scared for him I can't hear him cry like this" "Do you like jeongin by chance" he said yes I freaking love him but I know he doesn't like me back. So please talk about this with him just don't tell him that I told you this. I said "Confess to him Seungmin"
He looked at me with a confused look. I ruffled his hair and told him to trust me he agreed.
_____________________________

Time skippppp
_____________________________

Seungmin POV
I was nervous after Kai hyung said. I entered our room. I saw him on his phone texting someone. He looked at me and said to sit near him I was puzzled. He kept my arm on his lap and began removing the bandage. He saw the wound and looked at me with teary eyes and said Don't hurt yourself. It hurts me. I blushed and got up and went to the washroom. I remembered that beomgyu hyung told me he gets attached to people easily and if they get hurt it hits him for months. I went out and saw I.N hyung texting Kai hyung. I asked hyung to come with me for a walk. He agreed we went to the fountain near the hotel entrance. We sat on the bench. I held hyung's hands and said "I.N hyung don't hate me after this but I like you a lot. Could you go on a date with me tommorrow??" I immediately Blushed after the confession. hyung was speechless. "Okay I now stop blushing and listen to me. I'll will go on a date with you but.... I don't like you.......I love you!!" I jumped and hugged him and said I love you too. He pulled me closer our lips only few centimetres away. We held hands went into the room and cuddled each other. I.N hyung told me to never hide my pain from him I agreed. It was morning. I was on my way to hyunjin hyung's room I saw kai hyung I waved to him he approached me and said "Did you confess?" I nodded he hugged me and said so Is he your boyfriend? No I asked him on a date today I wanted a good pair of shoes I was on my way to ask taehyun hyung. Kai hyung's smile disappeared as he heard taehyun hyung's name. He told me to have fun on my first date. I went to hyunjin hyung's room. I saw Taehyun hyung hyunjin hyung was not in the room I asked taehyun hyung to help Me find hyunjin hyung's shoes. He nodded. We finally found the shoes.
Crackheads🤘
Taehyun
Hey guys only 4 of are there today
Are we going somewhere??
Beomgyu
Lets stay in the hotel for today
Lets go to the pool in the
Afternoon
Kai
Okay
Hyunjin
I'm okay with it
I.N
Have fun
I'll have fun with my min
Beomgyu
Eww lovey dovey stuff
Hyunjin
Same reaction
Huening kai
Y r u like that?
Seungmin can you say something
Seungmin
Lemme just grab some popcorn
What a drama
Kai
Yeah
Just go enjoy your date
I.N
Thanks kai

We both went to a Cafe. I looked behind me jeongin hyung was not there. I saw some balloons and a card written Will you be my boyfriend?

There was no one in the Cafe. I saw jeongin hyung. Looking at me I went to hug him and said I love you jagiya~
I love you too he replied. We enjoyed our day. I'm so happy that your my boyfriend. I said which made jeongin hyung smile.
_____________________________
Taehyun POV
It's been 2 days. Huening is avoiding me. What did I do wrong?? I must talk to him but I have no guts. What should I do? I always sit in the room doing nothing just thinking about Kai. Jeongin and Seungmin go on dates. Beomgyu and Hyun hang out together. I honestly don't know about what huening kai does these days. I am such a Dumbass. I thought huening likes me too but he freaking hate me. I cried let's post a picture let's see if he sees it or not
Tae kang02

 I cried let's post a picture let's see if he sees it or not Tae kang02

Liked by Seungmin_inthe_building
And 464k others

No he didn't see it. He hates me. I'll just go for a walk. I went outside sat on the bench near the fountain. My phone rang i checked who was it. It was hyunjin he told us to meet near the pool area during afternoon I completely forgot about it. I rushed to my room and wore my swimming clothes. I saw Kai's post on Instagram right now.

kai_huening20

Let's go summer 😎Liked by Choi_Beom and 873k others

Let's go summer 😎
Liked by Choi_Beom and 873k others

He lookes so good. I noticed that Kai dyed his hair white. He looks damn hot in white hair. I went down and saw all three where playing volleyball in the pool. I saw Kai was alone I went to join him as I went closer he said "Beom let's be partners " i felt jealous but Hyun was there to cheer me up. We played 5 rounds Kai and Beomgyu won 4 rounds and they were the winners. While going upstairs I went to talk with Kai. He was acting very weird as if I am gonna kill him. But in actual he is the one killing me with his beauty. "What do you want??" Kai asked "I want to talk to you" I said.
"But I don't" But why what did I do
Nothing it's just my fucking brain.
Let's talk please. He agreed we went to the backyard of the hotel. Hey Kai listen I told you that I will show you the pictures of my crush. Should I show it now. Kai was too stunned to speak. He nodded. I took out my phone and showed him the picture

He looked at me and said Hey!! Why does he look like me

He looked at me and said Hey!! Why does he look like me. I replied "you dumbass it's you" his face was beet red.
_____________________________
Thank you for reading
_____________________________