.05.

____________________

Yn followed the maid into the dining room where, Mr Kim, Ms Jeon and seven new faced who she'd assumed are Mr Kim's sons.

She took a seat beside Mr Kim just as he requested. Jin was seated beside her on the right side with Ms Jeon facing her.

"Yn. These are my sons.", he said, forwarding his hand to the one beside her.

The one beside her stood up, "its nice to meet you. Im Seokjin, 22 years old", he introduced himself with a smile which looked so realistic and sincere that she sternly believed it to be fake.. He seemed to be totally forced for this meeting just like the others. They had atleast something common between them.

There was a long silence before Mr kim cleared his throat and glared at the guy beside Ms jeon.

The guy groaned, annoyed as he stood up."Suga, 22 years old", he sat down without another word. Yn's eyebrows rose, suga was a name familiar to her but she couldn't remember where she'd heard the mention of it.

Another guy stood up with a small smile, but this one was genuine, yn could see it "Hi, im jhope or hobi, im 21 years old and its nice to meet you.", She nodded at him, acknowledging his greeting. She didnt have any enmity with any of them. She was capable of being indifferent as long as they didnt get on her nerves.

"Hi, im namjoon, 21 years old", another guy, just beside the smily guy stood up. His face was serious as his voice.

"Jimin, 20 years old"

"Taehyung, 20 years old"

"Jungkook, 19 years old."

Very well!.Their glares were deadly as though she killed their girlfriends. Their voice was cold just like hers when she's serious. She'd for a second thought that she accidentally entered some fanfiction where the youngest always have some problems with the new ones.

Realising that it was her turn to introduce herself, she stood up, but suddenly, jungkook stood up while looking behind her with a grin so bright and fabulous causing yn to believe that he'd lost his mind and started liking her. But that false view was broken as All the others also seemed to look behind her. she turned around only to still in place with undisguisable surprise in her eyes.

It was him.

The guy from the airplane.

The guy she'd felt threatened from.

His eyes locked onto hers, blank yet so deep like the darkest woods she'd loved. His eyes reflected her figure, it was as though she was trapped inside the deep dark woods forever.

He averted his gaze from hers, forcing her back to reality, and locked his gaze with Mr Kim. And she could swear that she'd seen cold sweat breaking out of Mr Kim's forehead. As she expected, to make someone like Mr Kim feel flustered, he sure was not a normal guy.

But first of all, what was he doing here.

Mr kim smiled polietly at him, "Ah, i didnt know you were coming back tonight. Take a seat, and please introduce yourself to our new family member before that.", again those dark pupils met hers.

His lips curled into a smirk, "Han Seojun. 21 years old. Its.... Nice to meet you.", his sarcasm was clear when he said 'nice'. His smirk never leaving his lips as He walked towards jhope and sat beside him.