.014.

__________
Y/N
__________

I heaved a sign as i finally managed to make seojun get out and give us some privacy.

I didnt have to say anything before they started talking.

"I-im sorry yn-ah,. We... We failed...", jisoo closed her eyes in shame as she looked down. "We couldnt make it... "

I sighed. Its not like i espected them to succeed in it. "I understand. Thats not a place anyone could enter freely without permission.", I said.

"But, we managed to get halfway to the first block of that place.", jennie paused. Horror and fear together with disgust filling her. "It was horrible yn-ah, they.. They", it all came out as a whisper before she broke into tears.

I want to laugh right now though. They'd only been into the first half of the place and this is their condition. If this goes on, how are we supposed to fight this war? I dont want to include them in this horrible past of mine. But i know i cant do this alone, i cant... But i have to. Im not going to risk their safety anymore. I shouldnt have send them there in the first place. I knew all too well about the horrors in there and yet...

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts as i looked towards the door which was now opened and seojun stood there with the brothers.

His narrow eyes trailed to my figure -which was obviously covered in sweat even in the AC room-to the crying jennie.

Suspicion and... Worry? I cant pinpoint what that emotion is because before i do, he'd cleared it all into a blank look.

"What do you want?", my voice slightly breathy as i tried to keep myself together.

"Its lunch time if you remember.", He rolled his eyes.

My eyes went to unnies who were looking at me and i nod. Lisa firmly nodded back before they all walked out. Jennie was still not over with her crying.

"What happened to jennie?", Suga asked. I didnt want to be rude so i made an excuse.

"A call came from our hometown. Her grandmother is sick.", yep. The grandmother who died when she was four years old is sick today.

"So.. Is she going back then?", Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows.

"No... Its not that serious for her to go back. She just got emotional", i said. I should get an award for lying so perfectly without even thinking twice.

He hummed. "So, its lunch time missy", a smirk formed on his lips as my eyes widened.

"Dont tell me...",

"Yup. Its veggies, that too with raw tomato", jin had that evil smile of his which i would love to tear down.

I slowly slip away from the bed as i made a run for the door. I would die trying than eating that thing.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.

Those fuckers!

I turned back. Jhope had the lunch box in his hand, opened fully for me to gag at the sight of it.

I hate veggies more than anything.

Last time, i barely managed to get away without eating it. Its not just the taste that i hate. I havent eaten tomatos since the age of 12. I never liked it to be honest, i have never eaten that thing, but that was until that day.... when i was taken away by them, all they feed me was raw tomatoes, sometimes even the spoiled  ones. There is no count to how much i have vomited in those years.

I dont like veggies too but i do eat them when its necessary.

I havent tried eating tomatos after i escaped. Im sure i will have a panic attack just by the smell of it.

I moved away as fear started creeping on me. I need to do something. I know they are doing this for my own good.. To maintain my health, but for me, it will only bring bad, horrifying memories.

I dont want them to see my vulnerable side- or maybe.. i dont want him to see it.

"C-can i not eat tomatoes please? ", it was a whisper. Barely loud enough for them to hear. I cant take my eyes away from that red thing. And its making me weak.

"What do you mean?", i can see the frown in his voice. I somehow managed to get my eyes away from the lunch box. But when i looked up, my eyes were watery.

Worry coursed through them as jhope quickly came towards me. But the sight of those tomatos near me only made me step back in horror.

They probably noticed it as their frown hardened. Jhope was quick enough to notice it cuz he quickly closed the box and placed it near the bed and then, he paced towards me. Engulfing me in a warm hug which slightly calmed me.

I feel too tired. Those memories are haunting me everyday. I want to get rid of it, but i cant...

Thats why i want to destroy them.

"Can you guys go out please? Im sleepy.", i said weakly.

"But you havent eate-", Seojun stopped jimin before he'd finish.

"You guys should go, i will be out in a min.", he said and they nodded. Jungkook took the the lunchbox with him before he'd left.

I stumbled into the bed as i lie down on my stomach.

"What was that about? ", He ask, and I just lay there, pushing my face into the pillow.

There was silence for a long time before he broke it. "You can tell me when you are comfortable. But that will never stop me from investigating.", he finished and left.

What does he want? Why is he so into investigating about me? Knowing about me?

But it doesnt matter. Not many has the power to find my past. Even if they have, they wont be finding much.

_________________________________

My baby has suffered soo much😭
I didnt want to make yn's past too bad but i think there is no stopping it.
We dont even know as much as even half of her past yet.

Anyways, it is a long journey and i hope you guys will be with me till the end...

Byee, love ya>33