~The Wandering Swordsman~

Author's Note: Changes the title from "The Wandering Samurai" to "The Wandering Swordsman". My fault for mixing up the titles of the stories.

The story follows the main character, Y/N, who was born in Inazuma and spent his formative years growing up in Konda Village. As he reached adulthood, he began to realize the harsh reality of his life. The law of Complete Eternity enforced by the tyrannical ruler, the Raiden Shogun, throughout Inazuma made him feel trapped in a birdcage. He felt as though he had no control over his own life and was merely a pawn in the Shogun's law.

Despite his family's best efforts to make a living, everything took a turn when their only son received his vision. This was a momentous occasion for Y/N, as it signified that he had been chosen by one of the Archons. However, it also meant that he was now subject to the Shogun's laws, which dictated that all vision bearers would be taken which also meant losing their soul.

Y/N's family struggled to come to terms with this new reality. They had always known that their son was destined for greatness, but they never imagined that it would come at such a cost. They tried their best to make a living, but it was a constant struggle. They were always one step away from poverty and starvation.

As Y/N began to explore his newfound powers, he realized that there was more to life than just the Shogun's laws. He longed for freedom and dreamed of a world where he could use his powers for the greater good. He knew that this would not be easy, but he was determined to fight for what he believed in.

This is the story of Y/N's journey to find his place in the world and break free from the shackles of the Raiden Shogun's rule.