Male Reader x Yandere Raiden Ei

=-=

3rd Person's POV

Y/N: "Thanks for coming! Hope to see you again!" he called out to the customers leaving his food stall. "1 Miso Soup and 1 Mixed Yakisoba coming right up!" he says passionately as he cooks with some cool moves to show to his guests.

Y/N L/N is a young aspiring chef in Inazuma City, he is well popular with the masses of Inazuma for his cooking of Inazuma Cuisine. His food stall is connected at the front of his house, the whole house was given to him as a gift from his parents who are now retired chefs and living their best life outside the city.

Y/N: "Hey, hey, slow down... I can cook more if you want." he worriedly said to a guest who was eating his food like a vacuum. "But you'll also need to pay more for it." he says with a chuckle when the guest agreed wholeheartedly just to eat more of his cooking.

After sunset, as he notices that no more guest is visiting his food stall, he starts packing up the chairs when suddenly he felt something poking his right shoulder. He turns around while lifting the chair to see the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine, Yae Miko.

Yae: "Closing the store so soon already?" she says with a small grin while her gaze could captivate every man

Yae: "Closing the store so soon already?" she says with a small grin while her gaze could captivate every man... except.

Y/N: "Ah! Lady Yae! Here I thought you don't have time to visit me or are you here for the usual?" he says with a tease, he knew what she aims for in this visit.

???: "Yae, where are we, and who is this man?" another voice spoke up. Y/N leans to look behind Yae, but as a vixen, she playfully blocks his path of view.

Yae: "Y/N, meet Ei. Ei, meet Y/N. He is the one that makes your favorite special dangos. And Y/N, she is your special guest that kept ordering the usual dish." she playfully made the scene, taking joy as his face went from calm to shock.

Who wouldn't be shocked to meet that the person who kept ordering the Special Dango every day is none other than the Raiden Shogun herself? That shock made him drop the wooden chair to the ground.

Y/N: "Her Eternal Excellency, I am very happy to know that you are here to grace my presence!" he shouted while kneeling on the ground he hit his head on the ground a bit too hard but because of the adrenaline it nullifies the pain.

Ei: "There's no need to kneel, raise yourself." she says surprised by the sudden gesture while Yae is having the time of her life to see Y/N in a new light while in the presence of Ei.

Y/N stood up straight right away but halfway doing so, he felt dizzy, as the adrenaline began to fade away. Falling back, Ei grabs his arm before hitting the ground while Yae grabs his shoulders.

Yae: "My, oh my. You hit your head way too hard there, Y/N. Now you got blood trailing down your face." she says in a worried tone as Ei looks worried too.