Chapter 11 - 20

ଓChapter 11

    ◎Kelp and Mung Bean Soup◎

    The cafeteria is right in the school, and it doesn’t take much effort to go there. Old students who want to make sure there is such a delicious food in it decided to come and see for themselves.

    In the past, when the school first started, how could the cafeteria have such a popularity, which caused other staff in the cafeteria to sigh.

    Although window No. 7 had the best business in the cafeteria, the other windows were not jealous. After all, not to mention that the current situation of the Lin family is not easy enough, if you really want to talk about it, the business at window 7 is not to steal them, but because it drives popularity, their business is better than in the same period in previous years.

    As more and more people came to eat donburi, the line became more and more difficult, so that the freshmen who had posted on the forum before regretted it, especially when the military training started and they had no way to line up in advance .     Compared with the freshmen, the old students who found out that the cafeteria was still not delicious after a while were very happy, and as long as conditions allowed, they would queue up to eat donburi in advance when the meal time came.     "I really can't live this life, who invented military training..." "     I can bear military training, but I can't bear it if I can't eat delicious rice bowls!     " , I must go to line up early..."     It's just before eleven o'clock, and the students who had a temporary break were sitting in the shade of the trees, and when they saw the seniors and seniors walking towards the cafeteria, their eyes were full of envy and jealousy hatred.     Finally, when the instructor said to disband, the freshmen in camouflage uniforms sprinted for 100 meters in an instant. They felt tired all morning and urgently needed food from window No. 7 to make up for themselves.     The instructor standing there was stunned for a moment, and then raised his eyebrows slightly, thinking that they were not tired enough in the morning and could continue training in the afternoon.     As a large number of camouflage uniforms poured into a cafeteria, the cafeteria suddenly became lively.     Lin Chuchi was frying several pots of tomato scrambled eggs and delivered them to the window when he saw them, so he brought out the pre-cooked mung bean soup.

    Yesterday was the first day of military training, and the freshmen were tired and hungry, but when they came to the cafeteria and saw the long queue at window No. 7, they couldn't help complaining to her because they felt that they couldn't eat.

    Lin Chuchi also had a way, after all, she couldn't prevent the old students from coming to eat, and even if there were no old students, it would be impossible for so many freshmen to rely on her to have a full meal, and there would always be some freshmen who would not be able to eat. Even if she is willing to cook more dishes for the freshmen, it is useless, the military training in the afternoon does not wait for anyone, and the freshmen dare not be late.

    Because of this, she started preparing mung bean soup this morning, trying to give the new students some comfort.

    "The military training is hard. I cooked mung bean soup. If you want to drink, you can drink a bowl to relieve the heat. You don't need to swipe your card." After

    Lin Chuchi finished speaking, he continued to work in the window, leaving cheers from the freshmen.

    "Thank you, Miss!"

    "You're so kind, Miss!"

    The time for lunch and rest is less than two hours. Seeing the long queue, many freshmen who gave up eating rice bowls at noon were disappointed when they learned that there were mung beans. When the soup is drunk, I feel happy again.