CHAPTER- XX

You reached to the location which was mentioned in the message. It was looking like a old warehouse which is not in use. You were having second thoughts on entering inside.

Suddenly your phone rang, it was a call from the same number you've been getting messages from. You nervously picked up the call as soon as you picked up the person on the other side spoke,

Don't you wanna meet your Dad Y/n?

Huh?? D-Dad are y-you speaking? You questioned not sure about anything.

You can confirm it by coming in my daughter the person said and a sob escaped your mouth, you still couldn't believe it. Your mother always told you that your father died when your where 11 and you never heard about it him so all of it was coming as a shock to you.

You hurriedly went inside and saw a man in his 50's sitting on a chair back facing you.

D-Dad the words escaped your lips and the man turned around like a king with a wicked smile on his face. After looking at the person's face you couldn't believe your eyes it was indeed your dad whom you thought was dead years ago.

You ran towards him bended down to his level and hugged him. You were crying hysterically while hugging him while he was enjoying your miserable state. After crying for some time you calmed down a little and spoke,

Dad if you were alive than why didn't you came back to u-us. Why d-did you stayed away from me and mom. Didn't you missed us? You questioned him but he stayed silent which was making you scared and confused. Not getting any response from him you spoke again,

Why aren't y-you speaking Dad? What happened?

I wanted to be with you but your Mom don't want me to be with you both. Such a witch she is. She separated a daughter from his dad he said in a taunting voice while making you confused.

What are you saying dad? Why will mom do something like that? I'm sure there's a misunderstanding. Let's go we will meet mom and clear things out. You said and held his hand but he harshly yanked your hand away.

If I wanted to meet her I would've contacted her and not you he said and stood up.

But why don't you want to meet mom? She misses you, you said and he laughed like a psycho. His actions were making you scared but you tried to stay calm.

She wouldn't even miss me in her dreams. She hates me, same goes to you but I guess you don't remember anything he said making you frown.

Why would I hate you dad? You questioned him while he smirked evily and said.

Don't you hate the person who is the cause of your nightmares, don't you loathe him who tortured you like a rag doll. Don't you want to punish the one who is the cause of your panic attacks, your trauma he said and chuckled.

What a-are you saying? I-I don't know a-anything you said and held your head which started paining a little.

Guess your so-called mother really kept you in dark huh he said.

Huh??

The hallucinations you see, the nightmares you get aren't just nightmares but your past, your childhood. The girl that you see is not someone else but you itself he said and patted your cheeks lightly. His words made you scared while your brain played some blurry memories.

What d-do you mean? You said weakly looking at him with tears accumulating in your eyes.

Don't you remember me Y/n your father, the one who is responsible for your miserable state he stated and laughed like a demon.

Are y-you pranking me? Dad this isn't funny you said and held your head tightly which was throbbing with pain but he kept looking at you with a sinister smile tucked on his lips. You felt like someone is hammering on your head.