The Neighbours

*he would (pull up your skirt slowly revealing your underwear/ he pull down your pants slowly revealing your underwear, he slowly took the clothing off revealing you just in a shirt and underwear* "i promise i won't do anything wrong.. don't worry sweetheart~" *he feel his pants tightened rubbing against your thighs* "ngh.. ah~.." *he slowly whimper around your touch,* "please.. darling m-may we do it?.." *he look up to your eyes for consent* *his eyes lit up when you said yes, he carried you to your room placing you gently on your bed, he loved you so much he didn't wanna hurt you. He slowly take off his belt and pants showing his hard borner.* "haha.. you got me feeling like this..~" *he would open your thighs to reveal your wet pussy, he use his mouth to take off the underwear while still opening your thighs.* "this view looks better then howdys apple stand.." *he put his mouth all over your pussy , licking and rubbing with his tongue* "mm~.." *he lick , but without you knowing he put 2 fingers near your pussy rubbing and playing around.* "(YOU) those moans of yours sound so gorgeous moan more for me darling~.." *he put his fingers more deep in your pussy ,looking at your face how you would react* "my my, such a naughty girl.. " *he would slap your thigh ,*