The new job

TW- cussing and dog death.

--------------------------------------------------------Enjoy-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my phone going off I slowly sat up groaning in discomfort and slowly reaching over to grab my phone. when I brought my phone to my face and I turned it on if felt like a flash bang has just gone off in my face, I threw my phone to the other side of the room and lay back down before processing what I did, I quickly got up and ran to my phone "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!" I yelled at the inanimate object before checking for any cracks.

"Oh, thank god" I mutter to myself holding my phone to my chest before getting up from where I was on the ground and stretching "Alright well now that I'm awake I can check what that noise was" I say to myself. yeah, I tend to talk to myself a lot it's a habit, I put in the code for my phone and check the text that I got.

Dear Ms. Harlow,

you have been accepted a position in the Wade manor staff, you will start you job June 10th 3031. The address is ------------------------- a man will welcome you at the gate. see you then.

sincerely Izaiah Michaels, Head Butler.

"WHO TEXTS A WHOLE ASS LETTER TO SOMEONE?!" I whisper yell to myself "well June 10th is tomorrow so I guess I have to pack, though I don't remember asking for this job... oh well!" I say before skipping off to my closet to pack my stuff.

After an hour of packing everything that I may need like a toothbrush, hairbrush, clothes, undergarments, and some electronics. "Ok now I have to feed the dog and then pack his stuff then chill for the rest of today!" I say before heading to the kitchen making me food and poring the dog's food in his bowl "Come eat Odin!" I yell for the old dog. I see a large white and dark gray dog walk over into the kitchen and slowly start eating his food I pet his head and give him a sad smile "2 months left bud" I say crouching down to see his face "I love you buddy it will be hard to let you go..." some small tears start to show in my eyes. 

I smile at the dog before getting up to eat my food he is old, 14 years, that's long for a dog in two months they are going to put him down. though he has lived his life he will be fine it's going to hurt me of most. I go back to eating my food then I get another text.

???- Yo! you the new maid?? oh btw I'm Clayton! Ima butler at the Wade manor!

Isabella- Maid?

Clayton- Oh shit! you don't know?? your goanna be a maid for mistress Lindsey, good luck with that she's a bitch! 😂😂

Isabella-I don't think your Mistress like that?

Clayton- Shes not my mistress, miss Maeve is!

Isabella- who is that?

Clayton- Your mistress's sister, anyway byeee.

As I look over the texts, I'm surprised a butler would talk in such a way. When I finish my food, I put the plate in the sink and wash it along with everything else than I went over to the couch and started watching some random show.

------------------------------------------------Lovely time skip---------------------------------------------------------

As I was petting Odin and I got another message from Clayton I looked at my phone decided to text back.

Clayton- soooooooo what do you like to do?

Isabella- Watch a wonderful show called shut the fuck up.

Clayton- uhm I don't think I know that one.

Isabella- no shit it's not a real show.

Clayton- oh...

Isabella- now I'm going to get back to watching an actual show bye.

i sigh and put my phone down and eventually while watching my show I fell asleep.

??? POV

"So, you think she is the best Canidate for the queen?"

"Yes mistress" I say quietly "I think she's too rude!" I heard Clayton say I growled "will you shut up for once in your god damn life?!" Elijah yelled at clayton hitting him on the back of his head "OW, that hurt! I'm going to go tell Izaiah!" Clayton yelled at Elijah "yeah go cry to mommy bitch" Liam said with a laugh "ENOUGH!" mistress yelled we all looked at her and bowed not including Clayton since he has no reason to, it's not like she is his mistress I sigh alright miss may I go to the break room so I can talk to the other servants?" I ask her and she nods "go on -------"

Isabell POV

I woke up and realized that I fell asleep for 5 Hours I looked at the time and saw that it was 3:00pm  I got up and poured some food for Odin then started making some food for me, Chili after I made the food it was 5:39pm, I finished eating at 5:58pm then decided to go take a jog with Odin and get some exercise in, wait a minute " why am I listing times?" I question myself I have never done this before so why now? you know what it doesn't matter after questioning myself it was 6:01pm I grabbed Odins leash and connected it to his collar and we both went outside at 6:10pm. after walking for a bit Odin starts having a small seizure at 6:19pm. after helping him with that we head home and get back in the house at 6:29. I give him water at 6:31 after putting everything away. at 6:39 he starts having another seizure this one is longer than the last one. at 6:45 I call a vet for him. At 6:50 Odin died. I cried for 2 hours holding his body. the vet arrived at 8:50 I yelled at him for being so late while crying over Odins body. At 9:00 i sent him off to be cremated. at 11:00 I finally cried myself to sleep.